Press Release Summary:
Used in applications such as power tool housings, exterior parts for tractors, industrial equipment and all-terrain vehicles, UltraOpaque Color requires low processing temperatures. Ideal for processors converting from pre-colored resins to color concentrate, product is suitable for nylon and engineered resins like PC, PBT and PC-PBT alloys. There are no screw slippage issues with UltraOpaque.
Original Press Release:
Carolina Color Launches UltraOpaque for Use with Nylons and Engineered Resins
Carolina Color continues to introduce leading edge products to meet customer demands. Carolina Color's latest innovation-UltraOpaque-was developed for molders looking for improved opaque colors along with lower cost in nylons and engineered resins such as PC, PBT, PC-PBT alloys, and more.
Carolina Color UltraOpaque features include:
- Low softening point allows good color incorporation
- Low use rates
- Highest industry loadings of pigments, dyes and additives. Can be combined with G 3 innovation
- Low processing temperatures during compounding minimizes heat history of thermally sensitive colorants and additives
- Provides a good option for processors converting from pre-colored resins to color concentrates
- No screw slippage issues, unlike liquid color and wax-based products
Carolina Color's UltraOpaque can be used in a variety of applications, such as power tool housings, exterior parts for tractors, industrial equipment, all terrain vehicles (ATV), appliances, and more.
Carolina Color is a family-owned business that manufactures color concentrates for the plastics industry from ISO 9001:2008 certified locations in Salisbury, NC and Delaware, OH. These facilities provide 500+ customers with full-service production capabilities as well as comprehensive labs for color matching, quality control and analytical testing. Carolina Color is capable of producing over 25 million pounds annually.
For more information: www.carolinacolor.com