Continental Fan's UBV Upblast Roof Ventilators provide aerodynamically efficient performance with airflow capacities to 61,000 cfm. This rugged ventilator is constructed with a heavy duty welded steel base, galvanized butterfly exhaust damper section and a spark resistant cast aluminum airfoil axial impeller. The UBV belt drive upblast roof ventilator has its motor located outside the air stream, and is ideal for hot or contaminated air streams. Suitable applications for the UBV include general ventilation, moisture laden air, and exhaust for heat or smoke fumes.
Continental Fan provides unique fan designs that are quiet, efficient and performance driven.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Weatherproof closure for vertical air discharge
• Spark resistant, cast aluminum airfoil axial impeller
• Factory set adjustable pitch blades
• Aerodynamically efficient performance
• TEFC industrial duty motor
• Motor located outside of airstream
• Completely sealed belt tube to protect V-belt drive
• Extended lube lines
• Heavy duty welded steel construction
• Air dried enamel paint finish
• Rugged galvanized damper section with butterfly damper blades
• Damper rods turn in nylon bearings and require no lubrication
• Diameters from 18" to 60"
The UBV Upblast Roof Ventilator, a better AIRFLOW solution from:
……… better AIRFLOW by DESIGN™
For more information contact Ken Grimes, or visit us on the web to view our full line of Roof Ventilators
Continental Fan Manufacturing Inc.
T: 800-779-4021 Ext: 303