Press Release Summary:
Chain-Vey utilizes one pipe, as opposed to two, to accommodate transport requirements in tight spaces and also incorporates integrated drive unit. Along with gentle conveying capabilities, system provides loop-style layout that allows for multiple pick-up and discharge point configurations. Design minimizes maintenance while promoting energy efficiency and is offered in 650, 1,000, and 1,400 ftÂ³/hr rated systems. Explosion-proof rating upgrade is available.
Original Press Release:
MPE's Chain-Vey Takes Flexibility to Another Level!
(Chicago, IL) The Chain-Vey tubular drag conveyor, the hottest product line offered from Modern Process Equipment (MPE), takes flexibility to another level with its latest design incorporating an integrated drive unit. Tight on space in your facility? No problem. With this new drive unit feature, the Chain-Vey utilizes one pipe (instead of two), thereby making it an ideal conveying solution for transport through the tightest of spaces.
Other key benefits of this latest Chain-Vey design include:
· The same gently conveying capabilities and capacities as the traditional Chain-Vey system.
· Low maintenance and energy efficient.
· Loop-style layout allows for multiple pick-up and discharge point configurations.
· XP rating (explosion-proof) upgrade capability.
· 650, 1,000 and 1,400 cu ft/hr. systems available.
For more information, please visit www.chainvey.com or contact MPE directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.