Press Release Summary:
Designed for keeping items cool for 30 hrs, Tradesman Pro™ Tough Box Cooler is made of stainless steel hinged lid for accommodating 1L water bottles. Featuring shoulder strap to hold the lid in place for easy transportation, unit’s body design supports 300 lb of seating capacity. Suitable for small items such as medicine, napkins or utensils, product comes with 16 L and 18-can capacity.
Original Press Release:
Klein® Tools Tradesman Pro™ Tough Box Cooler Keeps Items Cool for Up to 30 Hours
Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the Tradesman Pro™ Tough Box Cooler that keeps items cool for up to 30 hours, while also serving as a place to sit. This dual-purpose, 18-can capacity cooler can accommodate 1-liter bottles, includes a lock hasp and has a shoulder strap for easy transportation.
Tradesman Pro™ Tough Box Cooler
- Keeps items cool up to 30 hours
- Main compartment has a 17-quart (16 liters), 18-can capacity
- No rust, stainless steel hinged lid is recessed to accommodate 1-liter water bottles and stays open at 90º to allow hands-free access
- Lid opens a full 180º to access the dry compartment located inside the lid, perfect for smaller items, like medicine, napkins or utensils
- Industrial exterior body design supports seating capacity of up to 300 pounds
- Includes a shoulder strap to hold the lid in place while carrying and can easily convert to a handle
- Includes a lock hasp to keep items safe inside
“The new Tradesman Pro Tough Box Cooler is the most durable and reliable cooler on the market,” says Linda Rolfe, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “We know electricians work on their feet all day, so we designed the dual-purpose cooler as a place where electricians can sit during their lunch break and enjoy cold drinks and other food items all day long. The multi-compartment cooler also includes a lock hasp to keep all their items safe.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com or contact your local distributor.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
450 Bond Street
Lincolnshire IL 60069-4225