Customers Recovery Time Objectives to be Near-Zero
HOUSTON — Today Tradentrix, LLC. has added Zerto's cloud-based disaster recovery solution to its DRaaS solution set. This newly added solution is hyper-visor and array agnostic allowing RTO (Recovery Time Objectives) to be cut significantly to near-zero. Zerto's award winning solution provides the granularity needed in today's complex enterprise infrastructures, without compromising on performance, simplicity of operation, scalability, reporting, mobility or flexibility.
With the addition of the Zerto solution, Tradentrix customers will be able to:
• Protect their workloads and minimize downtime
• Utilize Zerto's self-service portal allowing customers to not only failover during a DR event, but also test disaster recovery plans, and utilize assisted failback components
• Recover from logical errors with 'point-in-time' recovery, enabling you to failover to a previous point in time
• Enterprise-class BC/DR and CDP - continuous replication, low RTO/RPO and journal-based, point-in-time recovery
• Migrate workloads within Tradentrix cloud environments and/or from customer premise to Tradentrix cloud environments
• Recover resources based on priority or application groupings on self-service basis with customizable protection groups.
"We are excited to extend the benefits of Zerto's cloud-based disaster recovery to our customers. The ability to empower our customers with self-service disaster recovery and testing while providing them enterprise-class peace of mind is what we have seen the market trending towards, said Brian Trudeau, CTO of Tradentrix." " The expansion of our DRaaS solution set goes hand-in- hand with the opening of our new data center in Carrollton, Texas giving our customers additional options while creating their disaster recovery plan."
About Tradentrix, LLC.
Tradentrix, LLC. is a premiere consultative IT service organization specializing in the implementation and operation of advanced technology solutions in the data center environment. Tradentrix makes Fortune 500-class data center technology infrastructure available to the mid-market as a service. We empower our clients with a range of services including fully integrating networks into our highly secure and scalable IaaS products, cloud-based disaster recovery services, building and supporting on-premise data centers, and managing current equipment. To learn more please visit www.tradentrix.com.
Web Site: http://www.tradentrix.com