Press Release Summary:
Designed to be built into control panels, MOUSE-TRAK(R) industrial trackballs have glass filled Xenoy(TM) thermoplastic case and high density ball with low rolling force. Shafts and bearings are stainless steel. Two-button or no-button models are available with external connection for 3 user supplied buttons. Trackballs interoperate with standard mouse-drivers, so no driver installation is required.
Original Press Release:
ITAC's MOUSE-TRAK(R) Panel Mount Offers Productivity And Ruggedization Features For OEM System Manufacturers And Integrators
ITAC's Panel Mount Industrial Trackballs provide high reliability and ease of integration in an easy to use package. Designed to be built right into control panels, ITAC provides value added solutions for leading platforms including PS/2, Sun, Serial, and USB interfaces. To make design-in fast, easy and low cost, ITAC offers downloadable product drawings and mounting drawings in AutoCAD format from the company's Web site (www.mousetrak.com).
Optimized for use in harsh environment OEM applications the MOUSE-TRAK Panel Mount features:
- Glass filled Xenoy(TM) thermoplastic case
- High density ball, which combined with low rolling force allows "ball coast"
- Stainless steel shafts and bearings
- Small foot print (approximately 3.75" by 4")
- Interoperates with standard mouse-drivers. no driver installation required
- Two button or "no" Button models with external connection for three user supplied buttons
- CE Marked and FCC Class B verified
- U.S./Canada/Mexico End User Price $325