Thermal Imaging IR Camera features built-in user configurable emissivity table.
Press Release Summary:
Offering 20° x 20° field of view, Thermal Imaging IR Camera Model 1950 is used to detect malfunctions on internal components. Capable of capturing thermal and digital images simultaneously, unit comes with 320 x 240 pixel 2.8 in. color display and automatic brightness control. Featuring selectable color palette, programmable trigger and cursor functions, camera is suitable for metallurgy, steel making, petroleum and automation industries.
Original Press Release:
AEMC® Introduces the NEW Infrared Camera Model 1950
AEMC’s Thermal Imaging IR Camera Model 1950 is equipped with infrared thermography detection technology that is used in sectors of industry as diverse as electrical maintenance, metallurgy and steel making, petroleum, automation, natural gas exploration, transportation and in other professions such as fire-fighting and surveillance. Infrared thermal imaging provides a real-time non-contact inspection method that does not require you to shut off power, shut down the equipment or interrupt production. It can diagnose latent malfunctions in advance and anticipate their occurrence and prevent production problems. The Model1950 is a powerful cost effective tool for analyzing electrical maintenance issues. It has features typically found in cameras two to three times its price.
- 20° x 20° field of view with an IFOV spatial resolution of 4.4mrad
- Focus free imaging with automatic brightness control
- 320 x 240 pixel 2.8” color display
- Exceptional 13 hour battery life
- Captures thermal & digital images simultaneously
- Programmable trigger and cursor functions
- Selectable color palette
- Quick startup in less than 3 seconds
- Built-in user configurable emissivity table
- Accurate temperature measurement over the full range
- Automatic non-uniformity temperature correction
- Verbally record comments to the image using the wireless microphone included
- Wireless Bluetooth connection to AEMC clamp-on meters and multimeters to record electrical measurements simultaneously with thermograms
- Comprehensive CAmReport software included with all the necessary functions for reliable measurement analysis and report generation
Cat. #2121.40 – Model 1950………Price $1495 (Thermal Imaging IR Camera) http://www.aemc.com/products/html/minfindex.asp?id=70205&dbname=products
- Energy audits ensure trouble free industrial, electrical or mechanical maintenance
- Analyzes new or old buildings, detects faults and anomalies
- Detect electrical equipment malfunctions
- Detect malfunctions or anomalies on internal components to help prevent over heating
- Verify and inspect parts and mechanical assemblies such as wear points, shaft alignment, lubrication problems and adjustment errors
Marketing Communications Manager
200 Foxborough Blvd.
Foxborough, MA 02035-2872
Phone: (508) 698-2115
Fax: (508) 698-2118