Press Release Summary:
Housed in galvanized steel, TF Tranquil Bathroom Fans are available in TF80 and TF110 (non-lighted) and TF80L and TF110L (lighted) models. Equipped with AC motor and mounting brackets with adjustment up to 24 in. span, fans offer whisper-quiet operation below one sone. Units are HVI certified and are designed to fit 4 in. and 6 in. duct sizes. Featuring automatic reset thermal overload protection, units come with 26W GU24 fluorescent light.
Original Press Release:
TF Tranquil Bathroom Fans
Continental Fan is please to introduce a new line of TF Tranquil Bathroom Fans that is HVI certified and Energy Star qualified. These traditional in-ceiling fans are engineered to provide superior ventilation and efficient performance. The whisper-quiet operation of TF fans is under 1 sone. The built-in damper prevents a backdraft, keeping tempered air in the home when the fan is not operating.
TF Tranquil Fans are available in lighted and non-lighted versions, suitable for all interiors.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Superior ventilation & efficient performance
- Whisper-quiet, under 1 sone
- Non-lighted (TF80 & TF110) and lighted (TF80L & TF110L) models
- Galvanized steel housing
- Easy installation
- Mounting brackets adjust up to 24” span
- Built-in backdraft damper
- Efficient AC motor; 120V, 60 Hz operation
- Automatic reset thermal overload protection
- Max 26W GU24 fluorescent light
- Available to fit duct sizes 4” & 6”
- All models are HVI certified and Energy Star qualified (TF110 & TF110L for 6” duct only)
Continental Fan Manufacturing Inc.
203 Eggert Road,
Buffalo, NY 14215
Phone: 800-779-4021 EXT 309
Continental Fan Canada Inc.
12-205 Matheson Blvd E,
Mississauga, ON L4Z 3E3
T: 905-890-6192, 800-779-4021