Press Release Summary:
High-pressure infusion/withdrawal programmable pump, PHD ULTRA 4400, delivers 200+ lb linear pumping force with accurate and smooth flow from 3.06 pl/min to 215.8 ml/min. Available in standalone, remote, satellite, and OEM models, pump offers adjustable force and color LCD touchscreen with icon-based interface. Display and mechanism support horizontal/vertical orientation, while footswitch input, USB serial port, RS-485 ports for daisy chaining, and DIO offer flexible connectivity.
Original Press Release:
New PHD ULTRA 4400 Syringe Pump for High Pressure Applications
Harvard Apparatus, the world leader in syringe pumps, has just released the NEW PHD ULTRA 4400 Syringe Pump for your most demanding high pressure applications.
· Delivers more than 200 lbs linear pumping force with accurate and smooth flow, force is also adjustable for more flexibility
· Ideally suited for stainless steel syringes
· Versatile - Stand Alone, Remote, Satellite and OEM models available
· Intuitive color LCD touch screen with icon interface
· Easily create, save and run simple to complex methods without a PC
· Effortlessly transfer methods to other pumps and/or download from a PC
· Horizontal or vertical orientation for both display and mechanism - optimizes bench space
· Flexibility in connectivity with a footswitch input, USB serial port, RS-485 ports for daisy chaining and a digital I/O. Optional RS-232 (RJ-11) ports available
· Full range of accessories - syringe heaters, in-line heaters and coolers, microfluidic circuits, connectors, tubing, syringes and more
· Peace of mind - 2-year warranty and upgrade options available
This High Pressure Infusion/Withdrawal Programmable pump offers enhanced flow performance, high accuracy and smooth flow from 3.06 pl/min to 215.8 ml/min.
The expanded capabilities of the NEW PHD ULTRA 4400 Syringe Pump will help you meet and exceed your research expectations.
For complete specifications on these new pumps, go to www.HarvardApparatus.com or contact our Technical Support Department at email@example.com
84 October Hill Road
Holliston, Massachusetts 01746 USA
Toll Free: 800-272-2775
For Research Use Only. Not for use in humans unless proper investigational device regulations have been followed.
Harvard Apparatus is a global developer, manufacturer and distributor of innovative and specialized products to enhance bioresearch.