Press Release Summary:
Measuring 2.05 x 1.25 x .75 in., SM3E timing module provides clock output that meets/exceeds Stratum 3E specifications given in GR-1244-CORE, GR-253-CORE, and ITU-T G.812. Complete system clock module features 8 auto select input references from 8 kHz to 77.76 MHz; phase build-out; and 3 CMOS outputs, 8 kHz to 77.76 MHz. Other offerings include hitless reference switching, master/slave operation with phase adjustment, and manual/autonomous operation.
Original Press Release:
Connor Winfield Expands New Line of Synch Modules to Include Stratum 3E Capabilities
Connor Winfield's SM3E is the latest addition to our new generation of synch modules. The SM3E timing module provides a clock output that meets or exceeds Stratum 3E specifications given in GR-1244-CORE, GR-253-CORE and ITU-T G.812. The SM3E is a complete system clock module for Stratum 3E timing card applications, shared port adapters, data digital cross connects, ADM's, DSLAM's, multiservice platforms, switches and routers in TDM, SDH and SONET environments.
The SM3E timing module guarantees full Stratum 3E compliance with a minimum of effort and cost in the smallest complete package available.
Product Highlight: Smallest Stratum 3E Synch Module package available - 2.05" x 1.25" x .75"
Features of the new SM3E include:
· Eight Auto Select Input References, 8 kHz - 77.76 MHz
· Meets GR-1244-CORE, GR-253-CORE, and ITU-T-G.812 Type III
· Phase Build-out
· Better than 1 ppb initial Hold Over offset
· Frequency qualification and Loss of Reference detection for each input
· Hitless Reference Switching
· Master/Slave operation with phase adjustment
· Manual/Autonomous Operation
· Bi-Directional SPI Port Control and Status Reporting
· Three CMOS Outputs: 8 kHz, BITS and Selected Frequency up to 77.76 MHz
· 3.3V Operation
Prototype quantities are available now, $350 each @ 1,000 pieces, 8 Weeks Lead Time
For more information contact Connor-Winfield Corp.