Attendees will be able to see demonstrations of how they can save 70% or more using SolidCAM with patented iMachining, seamlessly integrated in SolidWorks.
Newtown, PA – SolidCAM, the leader in integrated CAM, provides today the most complete and powerful integrated CAM solution for SolidWorks. SolidCAM will demonstrate the power of the integrated SolidWorks + SolidCAM CAD/CAM solution, with revolutionary iMachining 2D & 3D, at the SolidWorks World 2014 Conference, being held from January 26-29, 2014 at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, California, USA. The 16th annual SolidWorks World Conference brings together designers, engineers, managers, and partners to discuss ideas, trends, and the technology shaping the future of product design.
Show attendees will see how SolidCAM with iMachining enables customers to:
• Use their existing SolidWorks to cut any material much faster on any CNC machine, saving 70% and more in CNC machining time
• Extend their cutting tool life dramatically
• Perform unmatched hard material machining with outstanding small tool performance
• Automatically use optimal feeds and speeds calculated by the Patented iMachining Wizard, using the toolpath, stock & tool material and machine specifications to calculate the perfect cutting conditions
SolidCAM's dedicated team of CAM engineers will be standing by to show:
• SolidWorks Look & Feel through SolidCAM's seamless Single Window integration
• Full Associativity: SolidCAM Toolpaths automatically update when the SolidWorks model changes
• TRUE Integration eliminates all file import/export issues
• The fastest and most efficient tool-paths in CAM
• SolidCAM + SolidWorks is scalable with packages for all CNC machine types and applications including, Milling up to 5x, Turning, advanced Mill-Turn, WireEDM and Probing.
Dr Emil Somekh, SolidCAM's CEO, said, "As one of the first SolidWorks Gold Partners (over 11 years), SolidCAM has set the standard for integration into SolidWorks and, with its unique, revolutionary iMachining has taken CAM to an entirely new level. It goes far beyond just integration by providing the best CAM solution available today. SolidCAM combines the utmost power and functionality with the easiest to use tools, creating a user experience like nothing else on the CAM market today, increasing dramatically the productivity and profit of your manufacturing."
SolidCAM is recognized as the World Leaders in integrated CAM and provides seamless single-window integration in SolidWorks. SolidCAM supports the complete range of major manufacturing applications, including 2.5D Milling, High Speed Surface milling, 3D Milling/High-Speed Machining, Multi-sided Indexial 4/5 axes Milling, Simultaneous 5 axes Milling, Turning, advanced Turn-Mill, WireEDM and Probing.
SolidCAM's patented, unique revolutionary iMachining 2D and 3D technology saves 70% in CNC machining time and more and extends tools' life dramatically. The iMachining technology Wizard provides a reliable partner in automatically determining speeds and feeds and other machining parameters. iMachining provides unbelievable savings and increased efficiency in CNC milling operations, translating into profits and success. All SolidCAM customers worldwide, who use iMachining, are enjoying immense savings!
SolidCAM has been a Consistent Growth Leader in CAM. Along with a worldwide direct sales channel and a worldwide CAM reseller network in 50 countries, SolidCAM has today more than 19,000 satisfied SolidCAM users worldwide.
For more information: