Press Release Summary:
OracleÂ® FLEXCUBE Direct Banking v5.0 supports transactions across corporate, retail, and investment banking. Banks can build branded portals to help differentiate their services to large, small, and medium enterprises as well as high net worth individuals and retail customers. It enables parameterization for local currency, language, time zones, business calendars, business functionality, and branding of user interfaces. Banks can also provide transactional services via mobile phone.
Original Press Release:
Oracle Financial Services Software Announces New Release of Oracle® FLEXCUBE Direct Banking
Solution Helps Integrate Retail, Corporate Banking and Investment Services Across Multiple Entities and Channels
MUMBAI, India, Feb. 17 / /
- Oracle Financial Services Software, a majority owned subsidiary of Oracle, today announced Oracle FLEXCUBE Direct Banking 5.0, an internet and mobile banking application that addresses the direct banking needs of financial institutions ranging from traditional brick-and-mortar and click-and-mortar institutions to direct business entities of banks.
- Oracle FLEXCUBE Direct Banking caters to a wide range of transactions across corporate, retail as well as investment banking such as funds and wealth services. Banks that are looking to deliver channel services efficiently and use a channel platform to help integrate heterogeneous host systems infrastructure can use Oracle FLEXCUBE Direct Banking's strong integration capabilities that are based on industry standards.
- From a single physical installation, Oracle FLEXCUBE Direct Banking 5.0 supports multiple entities that cater to the multi-country, multi-jurisdiction and multi-business needs of financial institutions.
- The solution helps enable localization for each entity including parameterization for local currency, language, time zones, business calendars, business functionality and the branding of user interfaces. Its multiple entity platform helps financial institutions reduce costs through more efficient utilization of infrastructure and helps provide greater operational and administrative control.
- Oracle FLEXCUBE Direct Banking 5.0 enables banks to deliver full transactional services on the mobile phone, including support for browser-based and Java-based application services. With this new release, banks can continue to use Oracle FLEXCUBE Direct Banking's SMS based transactional services.
Additional Features in Oracle FLEXCUBE Direct Banking 5.0
- With this release, banks can build branded portals to help differentiate their services to large, small and medium enterprises as well as high net worth individuals and retail customers.
- Banks can also tailor their offerings to create a specific customer experience. Oracle FLEXCUBE Direct Banking's rich feature set also helps them to control or modify a large number of parameters, including branding and business functions, to match the behavior and attributes of each user segment.
- Using Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher, Oracle FLEXCUBE Direct Banking can provide financial institutions critical reports to help them make sound decisions and comply with regulations.
- Oracle FLEXCUBE Direct Banking can also help banks seeking to enhance customer experience and improve the efficiency of their operations. It allows them to integrate the application's transactional services into enterprise wide process flows through the use of SOA standards.
- "Oracle FLEXCUBE Direct Banking offers financial institutions the
flexibility to deploy and support a uniform customer experience across all service channels including the mobile phone, thereby helping to reduce the infrastructure and operating costs for servicing customers," said Manmath Kulkarni, Senior Vice President and Chief Architect, Retail & Internet Banking, Oracle Financial Services Software.
1. Oracle FLEXCUBE Direct Banking
2. Oracle in Financial Services
About Oracle Financial Services Software Limited
Oracle Financial Services Software Limited (referred to as "Oracle Financial Services Software") (Reuters: ORCL.BO & ORCL.NS) is a majority owned subsidiary of Oracle. Oracle Corporation (NASDAQ:ORCL) is the world's largest business software company. For more information, visit http://www.oracle.com/financialservices.
Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. FLEXCUBE, Daybreak, Mantas and Reveleus, are trademarks of Oracle Financial Services Software and are registered in several countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.