Press Release Summary:
Integrating with Open Text Livelink ECM, RedDot CMS v7.5 and RedDot LiveServer v3.5 enable content to be delivered to web, offering access to documents across intranets, extranets, and web sites. With task monitoring interface, managers can view user's workflows and activities within RedDot CMS. Integration with Microsoft SQL full text index search allows users to quickly locate and update content, while SAP Portal integration enables RedDot content to be added into portal navigation.
Original Press Release:
RedDot Launches New Versions of Web Content Management and Delivery Software - CMS 7.5 and LiveServer 3.5
Enhanced Integration Now Offered by The Open Text Web Solutions Group
CHICAGO, IL, March 21 /-- Open Text(TM) Corporation (NASDAQ:OTEX)(NASDAQ:TSX:)(NASDAQ:OTC), the largest independent provider of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) software and solutions, today announced that RedDot, The Open Text Web Solutions Group, has released the next versions of its Content Management and Delivery software, RedDot CMS 7.5 and RedDot LiveServer 3.5.
Known for legendary ease of use, RedDot Content Management and Delivery solutions offer leading content management, targeted delivery of content, improved integration, and acclaimed global site development.
The newest versions of RedDot CMS and RedDot LiveServer feature:
- Integration with Open Text Livelink ECM - Now, Open Text Livelink ECM content can be delivered to the Web, offering access to documents across intranets, extranets and Web sites.
- Improved solution for SAP Portal integration - RedDot content can now be easily added into the portal navigation, providing a more efficient experience for Web site administrators. Additionally, a new integration of TREX Search provides federated search of content in the SAP Portal, including content managed within RedDot CMS.
- Enhanced search - Search results are now faster and more accurate. A new integration with Microsoft SQL full text index search allows users to locate and update content faster.
- A redesigned task monitoring interface - A new interface provides a quick view of each user's workflows and activities within RedDot CMS, a helpful tool for all managers who monitor content contribution.
- A new foundation for add-on Web components - The new foundation allows partners, customers and RedDot developers to build RedDot Web components, standardized tools, which can be placed within a page uniting content from the CMS with the component functionality. Building on the new foundation, the first Web component- the collaboration forum- is available with this release to allow site administrators to quickly add on a Web forum.
"The newest versions of CMS and LiveServer give organizations more powerful Web content management and targeted content delivery with ease of use," said Christoph Bodi, vice president of technology for RedDot, The Open Text Web Solutions Group. "As more organizations look to provide unique Web experiences to customers and prospects, we will continue to design RedDot Web solutions so site adminsitrators, marketers and other business users can more easily create optimal Web experiences to meet the needs of their site visitors."
For further information, or a demonstration of RedDot CMS 7.5 and RedDot LiveServer 3.5, please visit www.reddot.com.
About RedDot, The Open Text Web Solutions Group
Open Text Corporation is the largest independent provider of Enterprise Content Management software and solutions. For more information about Open Text, please visit: http://www.opentext.com/.
RedDot, The Open Text Web Solutions Group with more than a decade of experience in Web Content Management (WCM), provides Web-Centric ECM solutions to create, manage and deliver the content that drives business. RedDot content management and delivery solutions are recognized throughout the industry for their legendary ease of use and feature leading multilingual support; enterprise Web 2.0 capabilities; content integration; and contextualized delivery. From midmarket to enterprise, more than 2,000 clients around the world rely on RedDot to create, manage and deliver personalized Web experiences for their Intranets, Extranets and Web sites. For more information about RedDot, The Open Text Web Solutions Group, please visit: www.reddot.com/.
CONTACT: Michele Stevenson, Senior Manager, Corporate Communications, Open Text Corporation, (519) 888-7111 ext.2594, email@example.com; Richard Maganini, Director, Corporate Communications, Open Text Corporation, (847) 267-9330 ext.4266, firstname.lastname@example.org; Beth Torrie Zwaryczuk, Director of Communications, RedDot - The Open Text Web Solutions Group, (212) 425-3988 ext. 215, email@example.com