Press Release Summary:
Using Data Import for SQL Server v3, users can import data from MS Excel 97-2007, MS Access, DBF, XML, TXT, CSV, MS Word 2007, ODF, and HTML files. Native method of import includes Single Commands and Batch Insert algorithms. In addition to identity fields support, program features optimized utility source code and ability to import data from text files containing TAB symbols as separator.
Original Press Release:
Data Import for SQL Server v.3.0 Released
EMS Database Management Solutions is pleased to announce new version of EMS Data Import, a powerful tool to import your data quickly from MS Excel 97-2007, MS Access, DBF, XML, TXT, CSV, MS Word 2007, ODF and HTML files.
What's new in Data Import version 3.0
1. The new "Native" method of import is added which includes two algorithms - Single Commands and Batch Insert.
2. Import from new formats is available now: MS Excel 2007, MS Word 2007, HTML,Generic XML, Open Document Format (Open Document Text and Open Document Spreadsheet).
3. Now there is a short field type description next to field names that appear in different lists. This option is enabled by default. When necessary, it can be disabled from ToolsPreferences.
4. Identity fields support implemented
5. Utility source code significantly optimized, work speed increased.
6. Ability to import data from text files containing TAB symbols as a separator is added.
7. Other small improvements and bugfixes.
We hope you'll enjoy working with our products!