Press Release Summary:
The Smart Vision Light offerings include LED light manager, 4ZMD and 4WMD and RM75-4Z and RM140-4Z light controls and DFLW-200 Ring and LWE150 Linear Lights. The LLM is designed to drive multiple lights or four individual zones within an integrated photometric. The 4ZMD and 4WMD controllers come with built-in Multi-Drive™ and independent intensity controls. The DFLW-200 Ring Light is offered with a microlens turning film when used with high-power LEDs directs a beam light at 25° angle toward the object
Original Press Release:
Smart Vision Lights Unveils New Products at VISION 2018
Smart Vision Lights will be showcasing several new products at VISION in Stuttgart, Germany, November 6-8, 2018. The lineup of products includes the LED Light Manager, as well as new drivers and lights.
MUSKEGON, MICH. (PRWEB) OCTOBER 18, 2018 - Smart Vision Lights, a leading designer and manufacturer of high-brightness LED lights for industrial applications, is pleased to introduce new products at VISION in Stuttgart, Germany, November 6–8, 2018.
The following products will be on display in Hall 1, Stand 1D52:
- LED Light Manager (LLM): The programmable LLM can drive multiple lights or four individual zones or channels within an integrated photometric or multispectral ring light solution. Each program can contain up to six sequences with up to four lights set to continuous on, off, any intensity level in between, or even OverDrive™ strobe mode.
- 4ZMD and 4WMD: The 4ZMD gives users control of up to four lights or light zones, while the 4WMD allows users to control up to four wavelengths. Both external drivers have a built-in Multi-Drive™ and independent intensity controls that can be set between 10 and 100 percent for continuous operation or OverDrive™ strobe mode.
- RM75-4Z and RM140-4Z: The RM75-4Z and RM140-4Z are designed for compact 3D photometric stereo applications. The low-angle mini ring lights, which ship with current-matched external driver, work best for dark-field ring applications and radial illumination configurations.
- DFLW-200 Ring Light: The dark-field DFLW-200, which features an anodized black aluminum housing, is IP68 rated and has a built-in Multi-Drive™. The light features a microlens turning film that, when combined with high-power LEDs, directs a beam of light at a 25° angle toward the object, resulting in a high intensity and uniform field of illumination.
- LWE150 Linear Light: The LWE150 features a 100 percent waterproof stainless-steel enclosure specially designed for food industry and washdown environments where water and corrosive materials are present. The light is IP68 rated and has a built-in Multi-Drive™.
“This lineup of lights and drivers showcases Smart Vision Lights’ most distinguished offering of lighting products yet,” says Dave Spaulding, President of Smart Vision Lights. “Visitors to VISION will see hands-on demonstrations that show the diverse applications for which our lights are suited, along with a few prototype surprises.”
Smart Vision Lights is also offering free admission to VISION. Contact Tony Carpenter at Tony@SmartVisionLights.com for complimentary entry to the show.
About Smart Vision Lights
Smart Vision Lights (Muskegon, Mich.) is a leading designer and manufacturer of high-brightness LED lights for industrial applications, including machine vision. Smart Vision Lights products come with universal internal current-control drivers, offering constant or strobed operation, reduced wiring requirements, and easy installation. Smart Vision Lights products are also the safest on the market thanks to the company’s in-house IEC 62741 light-testing laboratory, guaranteeing conformity and compliance for your lighting systems, regardless of where they are installed around the globe. Learn more at SmartVisionLights.com or by calling (231) 722-1199 in the U.S.
TECH B2B Marketing