Press Release Summary:
Measuring 55 mm in height, Shuttle XPC mini X 200 is equipped with Intel's Core2 Duo processors, DDR2 memory, and 3.5 in. HDD. Model X 200MA targets media center users, while Model X 200BA suits office users. Units include hybrid TV tuner for analog and digital DVB-T reception, integrated Intel graphics engine with multi-monitor support and DVI-out, 4-in-1 card reader, and built-in DVD combo drive or dual layer DVD writer. Wireless LAN technology is optional.
Original Press Release:
Shuttle Announces its Smallest Media Centre Solution - the Shuttle XPC mini X 200
ELMSHORN, Germany, January 4/--
- Ultra Compact Dual Core SFF PC only 55 mm tall
- The Latest Addition to Shuttle's X-Series
Shuttle Inc, the leading maker of Small Form Factor (SFF) PCs and manufacturer of multi form factor solutions today introduces the Shuttle XPC mini X 200 series. Similar to models of the X 100 series, these SFF PCs measure only 55 mm in height with a surface barely the size of an A4 sheet of paper. The Shuttle XPC mini X 200 is equipped with a hybrid TV tuner(x) and dual monitor(xx) support.
"With the introduction of the compact X-design we have found the ideal platform for varied applications," explains Tom Seiffert, Head of Marketing, Shuttle Computer Handels GmbH. The Shuttle XPC mini X 200 is built around mobile technologies and operates nearly noiseless, while providing high performance. Intel's Core2 Duo processors, fast DDR2 memory and a 3.5 inch standard hard disk deliver maximum performance packed in a capacity of 3.42 litres. The integrated hybrid TV tuner and the instant on/off mode make the Shuttle XPC mini X 200 ready to serve as a Media Centre platform. Being ready to connect two displays and the extremely low noise level even turn it into a reliable solution for use in offices. "The Shuttle XPC mini X 200 is another innovative step forward and extends Shuttle's product line," continues Tom Seiffert.
The Shuttle XPC mini X 200 launches with two base configurations: the Shuttle XPC mini X200MA targeting Media Centre users and the Shuttle XPC mini X 200BA for use in offices. Numerous other individual configurations are available in the Shuttle Systems Configurator.
Shuttle XPC mini X 200MA
RRP: 948 Euros net
Shuttle XPC mini X 200BA
RRP: 743 Euros net
Special features of the Shuttle XPC mini X 200 series:
- Barely 55 mm tall
- Supports powerful mobile processors such as Intel Core2 Duo, Intel Core Duo or Celeron M
- Integrated Intel graphics engine with multi monitor support(xx) and DVI-out
- Infrared remote control with built-in receiver in the front panel
- Hybrid TV tuner for analogue and digital DVB-T TV reception(x)
- Standard hard disk (3,5" with Serial-ATA II technology)
- Built-in DVD combo drive or dual layer DVD writer
- 4-in-1 card reader for numerous types of memory cards
- 8-channel HD-audio with digital SPDIF-out
- High connectivity - despite its compact dimensions
- Integrated networking and optional Wireless LAN technology
- Extremely low-noise operation thanks to an external fanless power supply
- Vertical and horizontal use possible (stand included)
The Shuttle XPC mini X 200 series is now available.
(x)only available in Shuttle XPC mini X 200M/MA
(xx)Adapter PC20 is required
Press release and image resources
Contact: Europe (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), Tom Seiffert, +49-4121-476-885, firstname.lastname@example.org. Europe (Netherlands, Italy, Flemish part of Belgium, Scandinavia), Christian Scheibel, +49-4121-476-891,email@example.com. Europe (France, Belgium (French-speaking region), Spain), Benoit Lemouchoux, +49-4121-476-898, firstname.lastname@example.org