Global Leader to Exhibit Solutions for Virtually All System Sizes
ROCKLIN, Calif. and TORONTO - SMA is set to unveil several of its new residential, commercial and utility-scale products and services at this year's Intersolar North America conference and exhibition. SMA will also sponsor two events and conduct new product introduction sessions at the show, which will take place July 8-11 in San Francisco.
"SMA is pleased to once again have a prominent presence at one of the leading solar platforms in North America: Intersolar," said Henry Dziuba, president and general manager of SMA America and president of SMA Canada. "This year, attendees will be able to view the latest SMA has to offer, including products and services for nearly every system size."
SMA will feature various residential, commercial and utility-scale solutions at the show at booth #8321. Highlights of the display will be some of SMA's newest products and services, including:
- Sunny Boy 240-US: SMA's Sunny Boy micro inverter system is optimized for reliability and features unique Multigate technology.
- Sunny Boy TL-US: The Sunny Boy 3000TL-US/4000TL-US/5000TL-US features superior power production derived from leading CEC efficiency.
- Sunny Tripower TL-US: This three-phase transformerless inverter features peak efficiency above 98 percent.
- Compact Medium-Voltage Power Platform: The Compact MV Power Platform
turnkey power conversion solution maximizes energy production, providing 110 percent rated power output at temperatures up to 25 C.
- Medium Power Solutions Extended Warranty: Also at SMA's booth, attendees can learn about new warranty options for Sunny Boy and Sunny Tripower series inverters.
- Service for Power Plants: SMA Power Plant Solutions Asset Management is a bundled service concept and offers ways to speed installation velocity, reduce long-term costs, and optimize project financials.
SMA Solar Academy trainers will also be present to discuss some of the great training and educational opportunities SMA offers to solar professionals, and will conduct new product introduction sessions daily.
SMA is also sponsoring Solar Battle of the Bands, scheduled for July 10, and Intersolar's official networking event, Solar Summerfest, which will take place July 9.
The SMA Group generated sales of EUR1.5 billion in 2012 and is the global market leader for solar inverters, a key component of all PV plants and, as an energy management group, offers innovative key technologies for future power supply structures. It is headquartered in Niestetal, near Kassel, Germany, and is represented internationally in 21 countries. The Group employs more than 5,000 people worldwide. SMA's broad product portfolio includes a compatible inverter for every type of module on the market and for all plant sizes. The product range includes both inverters for photovoltaic plants connected to the grid as well as inverters for off-grid systems. SMA is therefore able to provide ideal technical inverter solutions for all plant sizes and types. Since 2008, the Group's parent company, SMA Solar Technology AG, has been listed on the Prime Standard of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (S92) and also in the TecDAX index. In recent years, SMA has received numerous awards for excellence as an employer and achieved first place in the nationwide "Great Place to Work®" competition in 2011 and 2012. www.SMA-America.com/www.SMA-Canada.ca.
CONTACT: Tiffany Scalone, Tiffany.Scalone-ic@SMA-America.com; or Brad Dore, Brad.Dore@SMA-America.com; or SMA America, 916 625 0870; or SMA Canada 877 506 1756
Web Site: http://www.sma-america.com