Press Release Summary:
Tool Dock(TM) TD400CH, with 1.25 in. thick wood, tool-management top, measures 60 in. wide x 28 in. deep x 36.5 in. high. It has two 22 x 22 in. removable, plastic drawers and 4 non-skid leveling feet for stability and height adjustment. Bench is made of steel with charcoal finish. Dust-collection bin with dust port facilitates cleanup. Tool Dock is recommended for use with power tools.
Original Press Release:
INTRODUCING TOOL DOCK(tm) SHOP BENCH
Waterloo, Iowa, USA - March 2002 - Waterloo Industries, Inc., introduces the Tool Dock(tm) Shop Bench from their new Tool Dock(tm) Modular Workshop. One of the revolutionary features of Tool Dock(tm) is its quick-change tool insert system, which allows quick changeovers and storage of benchtop tools in minimal shop space. The Shop Bench features an extra-large work surface. The height is adjustable to make the Shop Bench compatible with all other Tool Dock(tm) workstations. It is recommended for use with a wide variety of power tools, including a miter saw, scroll saw, benchtop band saw, jointer/planer, benchtop drill press, bench grinder, belt/disc sander or drum sander. The Tool Dock(tm) Shop Bench (TD400CH) features include:
- 1.25" (32mm) thick wood tool-management top
- Quick-change tool insert and locking hardware
- Two 22" x 12" (559mm x 305mm) removable plastic drawers for easy access to contents
- Four non-skid leveling feet for stability and height adjustment
- Shelf for extra storage
- Dust collection bin with dust port for easier shop clean-up
- 60" wide x 28" deep x 36.5" high (1524mm wide x 711mm deep x 927mm high)
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Durable charcoal finish Tool Dock(tm) Modular Workstations provide a versatile, affordable system to build a workshop unit by unit. Now woodworkers and other do-it-yourselfers can obtain a dream shop suited to their needs and adapt their shop as those needs change. Each unit is sold separately and designed to work together at the same work-level heights. Designed for both large and small power tools. Tool Dock(tm) features quick tool set-up and changeover, dust management, storage and cord management. To find the nearest store location to purchase Tool Dock(tm), visit tooldock.com. Waterloo Industries, Inc., the world's largest manufacturer of quality tool storage products, is an operating unit of consumer products company Fortune Brands, Inc. (NYSE:FO).