Press Release Summary:
Bull Dog Model BD 351 is designed for cleaning large construction boots and shoes. It features 1/4 hp 115 V/60 Hz single-phase motor, 16 gauge stainless steel housing, and rotating heavy-duty nylon brushes. User operated push button switch turns on machine when depressed and shuts system down when released. BD 351 requires vacuum or central vacuum system to collect dirt. It handles mud, leaves, grass clippings, slush, or sand.
Original Press Release:
Bull Dog Model Number BD 351
Description and Application
Liberty Industries, Inc. has taken its cleanroom and shoe cleaner technology and incorporated the best features into a new robust shoe cleaner which can be used in a factory environment.
The Bull Dog is specifically designed to clean shoes where employees or visitors enter your office, warehouse, or work area directly from outside or from a dirty work area. The unit is designed to handle all types of dirt such as mud, leaves, grass clippings, slush or sand.
Used properly, the Bull Dog could significantly reduce your annual maintenance costs for high traffic areas where dirt is a concern and enable you to protect your expensive floors and carpets from damage.
Desired Location - Inside
Unit must be placed indoors in a hall or entryway. The unit cannot be placed outside.
System requires a specially selected vacuum or central vacuum system (requires a solenoid valve) to collect dirt from the Bull Dog. The Vacuum Model (AS-10) (115v/60hz) or solenoid, Model 103LV1 (115v/60hz) is available from Liberty Industries
and can be purchased separately.
- Designed for cleaning large construction boots and shoes.
- 1/4 horsepower 115v/60hz single-phase motor
- Total power requirement including vacuum is 12.4 amps
- Shoe Brush (5.4 Amps) Vacuum (7.0 amps)
- System protected by a 15-amp breaker
- 16 gauge stainless steel housing
- A user operated push button switch turns on the machine when depressed and shuts the system down when released. The vacuum should be plugged directly into the Bull Dog and will be activated when push button is used.
- Shafts are a carbon steel electroless nickel-plated design to reduce corrosion.
- Easy installation, plug into a standard 115volt/60hz single-phase outlet.
- Rotating Heavy-duty nylon brushes for cleaning (non-abrasive)
- User can perform preventative maintenance.
- System comes with a 6' power cord ready to plug in.
- Size: 16"Wx2l"Lx44"H
- Weight: 85 lbs
- Unit is shipped with an Operations manual and complete parts list.
One (1) year from date of invoice against defective workmanship and all parts except belts and brushes.
Cleanroom Models Volume of users
100FJ* Low Volume
2001TB* High Volume
2010SC (vacuum self-contained) High volume
* Requires Model AS-5 HEPA Vacuum
Follow the Leader - The Cleanroom People.
Liberty Industries, Inc. 133 Commerce Street, East Berlin, CT 06023
800-828-5656 Toll Free
Web address: www.liberty-ind.com