Press Release Summary:
Designed for staggered feeding applications of 12-30 in. coil widths, press-mounted Zig-Zag Servo Roll Feeds offer processing velocities to 576 fpm and acceleration rates to 70 fps. Y-axis shuttle travel of 4-12 in. provides processing capabilities required for one-out or multiple-out applications. Along with ServoMaster 3 Dual Axis Controller, products feature 500-job memory, true pivoting upper feed roll, 4-roll catenary section, and funneled stock path.
Original Press Release:
New Zig-Zag Servo Roll Feeds Deliver Better Material Yields on Staggered Feeding Applications Using Narrower Coil Widths
Sterling Heights, MI - Coe Press Equipment has developed a new series of Zig-Zag Servo Roll Feeds for staggered feeding applications of narrow width coil. As the most recent addition to the industry's most comprehensive line of coil processing/press feeding equipment, Coe's Zig-Zag Servo Roll Feeds deliver maximum material processing of 12-30" coil widths and maximum material thickness ranges of .020" to .187". These press-mounted models provide fast processing velocities (576 feet/minute) and acceleration rates (70 feet/second/second). Y-axis shuttle travel of 4" - 12" adds processing versatility required for "one-out" or "multiple-out" applications. Our ServoMaster 3 Dual Axis Controller with "multiple-out" program lets you easily calculate and set up all machine parameters quickly and accurately. As standard, 500 Job Memory is provided for fast and repeatable set-ups. These compact Zig-Zag Servo Roll Feeds offer the following:
· Rigid machined tie bar construction for precise assembly
· Precision cluster gearing for driving the upper feed roll
· True pivoting upper feed roll to assure full gear mesh
· Funneled stock path for material threading
· Full width upper and lower feed rolls
· Air operated high speed pilot pin release mechanism
· Air pressure regulator for exact feed pressure
· Slotted press mount plates for precise alignment
· 4 roll catenary section assures proper material support
· Dual high-performance AC brushless servo motors
· Low inertia drive system provides accuracy and efficiency
· Pre-loaded ball screw and nut arrangement for shuttling axis
· Dual linear guide bar and bearing support for shuttling axis
· High performance 460 volt 3 phase Drive Package
· Desk type slant top control enclosure
· Emergency stop push button
· Fused electrical safety disconnect
· Remote jog pendant with 2-axis pushbutton control
· Hand crank entrance and exit V-grooved edge guides with locking block
· #5 matte chrome finish on feed rolls (for scratch-free processing)
· Adjustable height mounting bracket
· Hand crank passline adjustment
· "Tools-free" passline adjustment
These feeds bring heavy-duty machine design and high-efficiency performance to zig-zag feeding applications, addressing the industry's need for quality equipment at affordable machine pricing. Coe Press Equipment continues to offer larger cabinet mounted zig-zag servo roll feeds in the following capacities: coil widths to 72", material thicknesses to .250", and Y-axis side shuttle travel of up to 24".
Coe Press Equipment products are backed by their comprehensive "3-2-1" Warranty.
The equipment has a three year limited coverage on all major components manufactured by Coe Press Equipment; two year limited coverage on all mechanical components originally installed by Coe Press Equipment; and one year full coverage on the complete system.
About The Company
Coe Press Equipment Corporation, with headquarters in Sterling Heights, Michigan, is a leading producer of pressroom feed equipment including servo roll feeds, power straighteners, coil reels and cradles, and space saving compact coil lines. They also design and build fully-integrated coil processing systems for metal stamping and processing operations.
For more information, contact Jim Ward at Coe Press Equipment Corporation, 40549 Brentwood, Sterling Heights, MI 48310, (586) 979-4800, fax (586) 979-2970, email: email@example.com, website: www.cpec.com.