Press Release Summary:
SeriesLock™ Couplers are offered to accommodate barb sizes ranging from 1/8 in. ID to 3/4 in. ID Tubing. Couplers offer spring-free flow path and audible click for connection. Product optimizes the flow, reduces restriction, turbidity, foaming and bubbles. Units come with recessed mating, safety slide release and single barb technology and reduce accidental disconnects.
Original Press Release:
Eldon James Introduces SeriesLock™ at MD&M West
Eldon James Corporation introduces SeriesLock™ the newest innovation in quick disconnect couplers.
The unique Spring-Free Flow Path™ coupler allows a larger volume of fluid or air to pass through optimizing the flow, reducing restriction, turbidity, foaming and bubbles. Three body sizes are available to accommodate barb sizes ranging from 1/8” ID to ¾” ID Tubing.
The new product was born from customer feedback. Customers asked for a product that could be disconnected easily with one hand while wearing gloves. They also wanted assurance that the product would not accidentally disconnect when dropped or bumped.
- Spring-free Flow Path
- The safety slide release features an ergonomic design, allowing easy opening even when wearing gloves, and eliminates accidental disconnects.
- The superior single barb technology is proven to be more reliable in pressure and pull off tests.
- Non-Magnetic Springs for MRI Compatibility
- Audible Click Confirms Correct Connection
- Recessed Mating Features Protect Contact Surfaces
- Cleanroom manufacturing, Gamma Stability and Autoclavable
- Compatibility to Competitive Products – Coming Soon
Eldon James introduces the product line in Polypropylene and PVDF, the two materials most popular with customers seeking purity and chemical resistance.
About Eldon James Corporation
Eldon James is a woman owned, Colorado based ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003 certified, manufacturer with an international presence in the medical, biomedical, pharmaceutical, food, beverage, industrial and automotive industries. A leading U.S. manufacturer of standard and custom fittings, PVC-free tubing, assemblies and quick disconnect fittings, Eldon James has developed innovations that are all PVC free and BPA/DEHP free.