Press Release Summary:
Available in 4 or 6 ft combinations, Pass-Thru System Biological Safety Cabinets employ differential pressure design that offers vivarium protection. Thru-the-wall animal transfer and receiving system uses SterilGARDÂ® III, Class II, Type A2 cabinets equipped with integrated tunnel connection for passage of items into and out of cabinets without compromising integrity of clean area. Features include configurable alarms and timers, RS-232 port, and 12 in. sash opening.
Original Press Release:
The Baker Company Presents Pass-Thru System Biological Safety Cabinets for Animals and Lab Personnel
SANFORD, Maine - The Baker Company has introduced new Pass-Thru System Biological Safety Cabinets with a unique differential pressure design that offers vivarium protection for animals and lab personnel. This thru-the-wall animal transfer and receiving system uses standard SterilGARD® III, Class II, Type A2 cabinets equipped with an integrated tunnel connection that allows passage of items into and out of the cabinets without compromising the integrity of the clean area.
Baker's Class II vivarium pass-thru connects to the facility's HVAC system to provide a differential pressure between the receiving side and the clean side to ensure vivarium protection.
Features and Benefits
· Alarm systems are programmed to alert when the cabinets' flow rates are not within pre-set parameters or if the room intake and exhaust systems are out of range.
· The cabinets are canopy-connected to the exhaust for a more robust operation with few nuisance alarms.
· Equipped with high-end electronics package that allows users to set a timer for UV lights and outlets.
· An RS-232 port connects to the user's PC for programming and remote monitoring.
· Routine cleaning and maintenance is quick and easy. All work surfaces, including the tunnel's work surface, are easily removed. Each cabinet is equipped with a drain valve for disinfecting liquids or spills. Coved and radiused corners facilitate cleaning.
· 12" sash opening to accommodate most container sizes.
· Low exhaust volume and quiet operation.
· Cabinets available in 4' or 6' combinations.
· Use of standard cabinets means a more reasonably priced system.
Details are available from The Baker Company, P.O. Drawer E, Sanford, ME 04073 USA.
The Baker Company, a world leader in the design and manufacture of biological safety cabinets, clean benches, fume hoods, powder weighing stations, animal research products and gloveboxes, has been building equipment to protect personnel, animals, product and the environment for more than 50 years.
· For technical questions about the electronic file, contact email@example.com
· For questions about the Pass-Thru System Biological Safety Cabinets, contact firstname.lastname@example.org