The SAC-i Automatic Polarimeter is a NEW Generation Saccharimeter. It provides high accuracy measurement over a wide range and maximum usability with its touch screen.
Compliant with ICUMSA and 21 CFR Part 11 standards, it is optimized for measurement in °Z (International Sugar Scale) as well as measurement of optical rotation angle for pharmaceutical, fragrances, cosmetics, chemicals and food applications.
The SAC-i communicates with the RX series Digital Automatic Refractometer for automatic purity measurement. Thanks to the flow cell attachment, users can measure one sample after another by simply pouring a new batch of juice in to replace the previous one.
- Resolution of up to 3 decimal places with repeatability of ±0.003°
- Measurement stability in 13 seconds (4 seconds in consecutive measurement modes)
- Up to 999 automatic consecutive measurements followed by average value display
- Connectivity to RX Digital Refractometers for automatic purity measurement
- Standby feature to take measurement later at specified time
- Improved usability with the use of touch screen technology
• Fragrances and
• Food applications
Sherri B Thompson, Ad Manager