Press Release Summary:
Available for low-medium-high viscosity materials and approvedÂ by CE/UL/CSA, Rotational Viscometer is designed to measure viscosity by sensing the torque required to rotate spindle at constant speed when immersed in fluid. Device is used in measuring viscosity of Newtonian and non-Newtonian fluids upto 320 million centipoise. Made with 316 stainless steel spindle, product requires 110-230 V 50/60 Hz power supply.
Original Press Release:
Introducing the New Rotational Viscometer
Measure Viscosity by Sensing the Torque required to rotate a spindle at constant speed while immersed in fluid.
Rotational viscometers have become a standard in virtually all industries. They measure viscosity by sensing the torque required to rotate a spindle at constant speed while immersed in fluid. The torque is proportional to the viscous drag on the spindle; thus the sample viscosity.
• User can calibrate viscometer
• All Spindles made of 316 stainless steel
• Universal power supply 110-230v 50/60 Hz
• CE/UL/CSA Approved • Global service and support
• The continuous rotation of the spindle allows measurements to be made over time, permitting analysis of time-dependent fluids
• The rate of shear is constant, so both Newtonian and non-Newtonian fluids can be tested
• By rotating the spindle at several different speeds, shear dependent behavior can be analyzed
Rotational viscometers are the industry standard in determining absolute viscosity of all types of liquids with viscosities as high as 320 million centipoise. Digital models are available for low - medium - high viscosity materials.
• Item #VI-B8325, VI-B8331, VI-B8337,
Sherri B. Thompson, Advt/Mktg Manager
Paul N. Gardner Company, Inc.
316 NE 1st Street, Pompano Beach, FL 33060
(954) 946-9454 or visit www.Gardco.com