A&B Deburring Company and Roeder Industries have partnered to offer a robotic blast cell designed for precise and repeatable application of any blast cleaning or shot peening operation. These machines are particularly useful in the aerospace industry, where accuracy and uniformity are required from part to part and across part families. Many part configurations may be stored in the robot's controller and recalled with the push of a button.
A&B Deburring Company offers more than forty years experience in the sales, support and application of blast cleaning processes. Roeder Industries' expertise is in the fabrication and integration of automation to any type of machine tool.
A&B Deburring has been a distributor of Clemco Industries blast cleaning equipment for more than three decades. Clemco Industries is North America's leading manufacturer of air-driven blast equipment. Their designs have set industry standards for many years and support is readily available through a worldwide network of knowledgeable distributors.
Technical specifications and features of the system shown here include:
· Clemco BNP720 (72"x72") cabinet enclosure
· 6.0 Ft3 pressure blast vessel
· Clemco self-cleaning cartridge style dust collector
· Fanuc Series M-16iB seven-axis robot
· Fanuc R-J3iB controller w/ teach pendent
· 52" diameter servo-controlled turntable (7th axis)
· Harsh environment kit, including neoprene robot sleeve and rubber curtains throughout cabinet.
· Frame mounting of cabinet, robot, and controls allows for ease of installation and repositioning of the system in your shop.
While Clemco Industries is the sole blast equipment provider that we offer, the robot and controller manufacturer may be customer-specified. If you would like additional information regarding our capabilities, we would be glad to meet with you.