Press Release Summary:
Equipped with GUI and front panel controls, Model TLV400E-8VSB demodulates all on-air terrestrial 8VSB frequencies and decodes both H.264 and MPEG-2 video formats to IP, HD-SDI, or analog output at 45 Mbps.Â Video inputs can be 8/16 VSB, DVB-ASI, IP, and SMPTE 310M. Video outputs include DVB-ASI, SMPTE 310M, SDI or HD-SDI, analog component (YPbPr or RGB), composite (NTSC or PAL), or IP.Â Audio support is via embedded audio or via L/R 5 channel XLR connectors.
Original Press Release:
DVEO® Updates Classic 8VSB Demodulator-Receiver and MPEG-2 Decoder
TLV400E-8VSB™ Accepts IP, DVB-ASI, DVB-S, DVB-S2 and RF Inputs
San Diego, California – DVEO®, a trusted supplier to leading broadcasters, telco TV/OTT and cable operators around the world, is now shipping the latest version of their popular frequency agile receiver-demodulator. The new TLV400E-8VSB™ will be demonstrated at the NAB (National Association of Broadcasters) Show in Las Vegas, April 18-21, in Booth SU5724.
Ideal for both IPTV and broadcast distribution, the TLV400E-8VSB demodulates all on-air terrestrial 8VSB frequencies and decodes both H.264 and MPEG-2 video formats to IP, HD-SDI, or analog output at 45 Mbps. Video inputs can be 8/16 VSB, DVB-ASI, IP, SMPTE 310M. Video outputs include DVB-ASI, SMPTE 310M, SDI or HD-SDI, analog component (YPbPr or RGB), composite (NTSC or PAL), or IP. The IP input supports SMPTE 2022 FEC on the IP input.
"The TLV400E-8VSB not only functions as a broadcast demodulator but also doubles as a high-end professional MPEG-2 decoder," commented Laszlo Zoltan, Vice President of DVEO®. "Designed as an upgrade to our best-selling TLV300E™, the TLV400E-8VSB is a highly anticipated product for our customers. New features include IP input and output, an optional second RF input port, and an optional second audio output."
The TLV400E-8VSB supports 480i, 480p, 720p and 1080i decoding. Audio support is via embedded audio or via L/R 5 channel XLR connectors. The system features an easy-to-use GUI, plus front panel controls.
Supplemental Information for Press Release
• Inputs: 8/16 VSB, DVB-ASI, IP, SMPTE 310M
• Automatic switchover from 8VSB to ASI in
• Optional second RF input port
• Supports SMPTE 2022 FEC on IP input
• Outputs: ASI, SMPTE 310M, SDI or HD-SDI, Analog Component (YPbPr or RGB), Composite (NTSC or PAL), or IP
• Decodes and displays closed captioning (EIA 608 or EIA 708)
• Receives 8VSB signal via 75 ohm F-connector
• Choose digital stream from on-air terrestrial (8VSB) or DVB-ASI or SMPTE-310M signal
• MPEG-2 MP@HL compliant video decoder supplies either digital or analog video outputs
• Digital video signal compliant with SMPTE-259M/ SMPTE-292M (SDI) with embedded 2 channel audio (SMPTE-299M)
• Dolby Digital® AC-3, HE-AAC, and MPEG-1/2 5.1 channel audio decoder. SAP is option.
• Dolby Digital® AC-3 or PCM stereo audio selectable over BNC connector
• Dolby Pro Logic compatible stereo audio output on one XLR connector and one D-sub 9P connector
• RGB video signal with 1080i/720p/480p/480i video mode
• NTSC/PAL video output available
• 2 lines by 40 characters LCD display
• Down converts HD input to SD out for monitoring
• Front panel controls for fast setup
• Firmware upgradeable via internet or USB
• SNMP (10/100 Base T Ethernet) management
• Easy-to-use Web-based GUI
• PSIP display – PAT, PMT, MGT, VCT, EIT, STT
• Also supports H.264 for future proofing
Suggested Retail Prices:
TLV400E-8VSB 8VSB: $2,895 U.S.
TLV400E-8VSB-8VSB/2RF – with optional second RF input port: $3,695 U.S.
TLV400E-8VSB-8VSB/+SAP – with optional SAP: $3,695 U.S.
DVEO, TLV300E-8VSB, and TLV400E-8VSB-8VSB are trademarks of Computer Modules, Inc.
All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.
DVEO® is a privately held entity headquartered in San Diego, California, since 2001. DVEO® develops and sells broadcast quality video encoding and streaming products, media servers and ad insertion solutions to leading broadcasters, Telco TV/OTT and cable operators around the world. The DVEO solutions enable multi-screen service delivery to any device, anytime, anywhere in the world. Deployment models include turnkey installations and cloud-based service delivery. All solutions are built on Linux OS and Intel Xeon-based platforms to ensure 24x7 reliability, and feature DVEO-developed software for maximum flexibility and upgradability, ensuring long term investment protection. These ultra-reliable products are matched by valuable pre-sales consultancy, outstanding post-sales service and support, and -- not least -- unusual affordability.
For more information on DVEO®, please contact Rebecca Gray at +1 (858) 613-1818 or email@example.com. To download DVEO®'s press releases and product images, visit the news section at www.dveo.com.