Press Release Summary:
SOFTLINE Quarter-Turns offer both built-in finger-pull and traditional-opening option, compression of up to 6 mm via assortment of cams, and optional grounding clip. Polyamide housing allows user to combine basic components made of other materials, such as zinc die cast, with chrome or e-coated finishes, polyamide, or AISI 316 stainless steel to suit specific applications. Latches are available for watertight and dust-tight applications and meets NEMA 4 and IP66/67.
Original Press Release:
Dirak Announces Additions to Their Modular Latching System with Availability Of New Softline Quarter-Turn
CHANTILLY, VA-Maintaining its role as the leading supplier of modular hardware systems for virtually any cabinet and enclosure application on the market, DIRAK announces a SOFTLINE addition to their modular Quarter-Turn line available for immediate order fulfillment.
The popularity of the Quarter-Turn is born from their simplicity and flexibility of design. By adding a SOFTLINE version, they have increased the options available to the designer.
Features of DIRAK SOFTLINE quarter-turns include:
· Ascetically pleasing to both touch and look.
· Built-in finger-pull giving the user both finger-pull and traditional opening option with no additional assembly or cost.
· Compression of up to 6 mm (approx. 0.238 inches) is achieved with an assortment of cams.
· The polyamide housing allows user to combine the basic components made of other materials, including zinc die cast with chrome or e-coated finishes, polyamide or AISI 316 stainless steel, to suit their specific application.
· Meets NEMA 4 and IP66/67.
· Optional grounding clip allows easy grounding of latch to the door, for additional safety.
· Models are available for water-tight and dust-tight applications (i.e., Type 4, 4X, etc.).
Upon request, Quarter-Turns can be pre-assembled by DIRAK, ready for assembly in the door / panel, resulting in a very low installed cost.
DIRAK products are sold and distributed globally through a network of authorized sales representatives. Other products in the DIRAK modular Locking, Latching, and Hinging System family include quick release fasteners, quarter turn fasteners, snap/push locks, knobs, handles, wing-L&T handles, Swinghandles, hinges and EMI/RFI gasketing. For additional information, contact DIRAK, Inc., 4115 Pleasant Valley Road, Suite 200, Chantilly, VA 20151.
Tel: 703-378-7637. Fax: 703-378-7638. www.dirak.com