Press Release Summary:
Available with solder, wire, or cable terminals and choice of 3 stainless steel grades for bushing and plunger, momentary AV Pushbutton Switches are sealed to IP67 and feature max current/voltage rating of 1 A/30 Vdc with resistive load. When 2 contacts are required, either NO or NC can be used for power. When several pushbuttons are used, 2 contacts are connected as chain to prevent activating both critical functions simultaneously.
Original Press Release:
AV Metal NO/NC Pushbutton Switches Available with Illuminated Ring
APEM's range of rugged AV pushbutton switches has recently been extended to include a new, easy-to-locate, illuminated version. This momentary pushbutton is designed for demanding environments where reliability is crucial.
It is particularly suitable for applications requiring:
- Dual Use: When 2 contacts are required - one for load and one for control - either the NO or the NC (depending on the load type) can be used for the power.
- Safety: When several pushbuttons are used, 2 contacts are connected as a chain to prevent activating both critical functions simultaneously (ex: automatic gearbox).
- Wire or solder terminals. Wire version can include a resistor to power the LED.
- LED illuminated ring available in 6 colours
- Dia. 19 or 22 mm bushing
- Max current/voltage rating with restive load of 1A 30VDC
- Solder, wire or cable terminals
- Choice of 3 stainless steel grades for the bushing and plunger providing increased pricing flexibility
- Sealing up to IP67