Press Release Summary:
Model 4030 10 MHz pulse generator is capable of producing pulsed waveforms with variable symmetry and amplitude to test digital logic circuits, shift registers, and response time of opto-isolators. Manual mode allows one pulse to be generated each time pushbutton is pressed. External triggering mode allows pulse generator to be synchronized to external signal, such as external clock frequency signal. Separate trigger output is also available.
Original Press Release:
B & K Precision(R) Introduces an Easy-To-Use Low Cost 10MHz Pulse Generator
YORBA LINDA, CA. April 30, 2002 - B&K Precision Corporation introduces a new 10 MHz Pulse Generator, Model 4030, to their expanding line of test equipment. Utilizing a standard 115VAC power source, B&K Precision's Model 4030 is capable of producing pulsed waveforms with variable symmetry and amplitude to test for a variety of applications including:
- Testing and troubleshooting digital logic circuits
- Interfacing between different logic families
- Testing response time of opto-isolators
- Testing shift registers.
Some of the unique features of the B&K Precision Model 4030 include:
- Manual mode that allows one pulse to be generated each time a pushbutton is pressed, making it convenient for stepping a circuit, one pulse at a time.
- Normal or inverted polarity pushbutton.
- External triggering mode allows pulse generator to be synchronized to an external signal, such as external clock frequency signal.
- Separate trigger output is also available. This output is commonly used to trigger an oscilloscope, so that the leading edge of a pulse can be viewed but the output can be used as a simultaneous pulse output with independently variable pulse width.
B&K Precision's new Model 4030 is a moderately priced, full-featured pulse generator. Engineers, technicians, and students engaged in digital and pulse electronics will appreciate its "all purpose" capabilities and high standards of performance.
Available for immediate delivery, B&K Model 4030 is priced at $355.00 and comes with B&K Precision Corporation's outstanding warranty, line cord, and user manual.
For over 50 years, B&K Precision Corporation has developed a reputation for excellence in the design and manufacture of high quality, reliable and cost-effective test and measurement products. Recognized for their price-performance value, ease of use, measurement accuracv and application flexibility, B&K Precision Corporation products are available worldwide through a global network of authorized distributors.
For additional information or the name and location of an authorized distributor near you, contact B&K Precision Corporation, 22820 Savi Ranch Parkway, Yorba Linda, California, 92887, Tel: (714) 921-9095, Fax: (714) 921-6422 or visit our Web site at www.bkprecision.com