Programming Tools are used with data acquisition products.
Press Release Summary:
DaqCOM(TM) uses MicrosoftÂ®'s Component Object Model (COM) for users who are developing custom applications with IOtech products. It features automatic data conversion, save/load function and context sensitive help. DaqCOM(TM) can be used with any COM-compatible language, including Visual BasicÂ®, VBAÂ®, Visual C++, Delphi(TM) and Java, operating under WindowsÂ® 98/2000/Me/NT. Network version, DaqCOM/Net(TM), is also available.
Original Press Release:
New Data Acquisition Programming Tools for Windows
New Data Acquisition Programming Tools for Windows®
CLEVELAND, October 2, 2001 - IOtech, Inc. has announced the addition of a family of powerful new programming tools for their WaveBook(TM), DaqBook(TM) and DaqBoard(TM) data acquisition products. DaqCOM(TM) uses Microsoft®'s Component Object Model (COM) to provide a host of features for users who are developing custom applications with IOtech products. DaqCOM(TM) can be used with any COM-compatible language, including Visual Basic®, VBA®, Visual C++, Delphi(TM) and Java, operating under Windows® 98/2000/Me/NT.
* DaqView(TM) or WaveView(TM) can be used to configure and set-up an application. Then, the configuration can be imported and all set-up parameters into a program. This allows users to create custom
programs from existing or previously configured DaqView(TM) or WaveView(TM) applications.
* Save/Load feature allows acquisition configurations to be saved and loaded by the same or other applications, greatly reducing the amount of effort required to create new programs from existing configurations. Configurations can be saved and reloaded at a later time with little programming effort.
* Automatic Data Conversion to appropriate engineering units or user defined scaling via mx+b as well as raw binary data format support
* Extensive built in context sensitive help for use in the Microsoft® VisualStudio environment
* DaqcExplorer(TM) - a comprehensive DaqCOM(TM) application which allows users and developers to completely configure and model their application before developing any code.
A network version, DaqCOM/Net(TM), is also available.