Press Release Summary:
Suited for applications requiring multiple test configurations or flexible control of associated tooling, Model FCO770 provides 300 product settings with up to 16 sequence steps and variety of test types such as leak, blockage, ramp, dump, and input/output. Unit features barcode scanner support, built-in data logger with USB memory stick connection, and communications via RS232, RS485, USB, or Ethernet. Supplied in steel benchtop case, detector offers pressure ranges from vacuum to 30 bar.
Original Press Release:
The New FCO770, Advanced Multi-Function Pressure Decay Leak Detector Features a Graphical Touch Screen Display
Furness Controls, Indian Train, North Carolina – The FCO770 is an advanced multi-function pressure decay leak detector that is suited to applications requiring multiple test configurations or flexible control of associated tooling. The FCO770 can be easily interfaced to PLCs or PCs where integration is required, or in many cases the built-in programmable I/O functions can remove the need for a PLC. The communications facility may be used for configuration, control and data logging.
• Colour graphical touch-screen display
• Customised graphical Screen image prompts for operators
• Automatic storage of test result graphs and data
• 300 Product settings with up to 16 sequence steps and a variety of test types such as leak, blockage, ramp, dump and input/output
• Pressure ranges from vacuum to 30bar
• Automatic pressure regulator and dual regulators available
• Robust steel bench-top case with optional rack mounting
• Communications via RS232, RS485, USB or Ethernet
• Barcode scanner support
• Built-in Data logger with USB memory stick connection
• Programmable electrical and pneumatic I/O
For over 40 years Furness Controls has built an unrivaled reputation for the measurement of ultra-low differential and gauge pressures. Our range of Micro-manometers, transducers and transmitters provide instrumentation for research laboratories, pharmaceutical clean rooms and air-handling applications. We also provide industrial leak detectors and flow meters for production line testing.
For more information please contact Furness Controls: