Tru Body Wellness offers Premium Phytoceramides with Oryza Ceramide-PCD® as part of its product lineup. This rice-based formula offers a unique combination of antioxidants, biotin, and kiwi seed extract to help moisturize the skin, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and fight acne breakouts.*
Don Wiencek, President, commented, “This formula helps to rebuild the skin barrier allowing your skin to retain more moisture so that it feels softer, clearer, and refreshed.*
Tru Body Wellness’ Premium Phytoceramides:
- Phytoceramides, along with Vitamins A, C, D & E are taken orally and improve the cells you see as well as those you don’t see within your body. Cracked, damaged skin may feel hydrated, while wrinkles and sun-damaged areas fill out and look smooth.*
- Skin hydration is the key nutrient to healthy skin. A major advantage of a hydrating supplement, over topical application, is that the benefit applies to areas throughout the body.
- Clinical studies showed that by using Ceramide-PCD® over 6 weeks, skin hydration improved by 22% across multiple areas. Helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.*
- Premium Phytoceramides uses Ceramide-PCD® which is a rice-derived ceramide that is non-GMO, gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan-friendly.
- Premium Phytoceramides work to improve the structural integrity of the skin as ceramides also exhibit anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory properties which may improve acne.*
Clients may private label Premium Phytoceramides at 100 bottles. Custom formulation options are available starting at 800 bottles. To get more information, please call a sales representative at +1-877-419-4004, or send an email to Sales@TruBodyWellness.com.
About Tru Body Wellness
Tru Body Wellness specializes in private labeling dietary supplements. Minimum orders of standard products start around 100 bottles and include a free label design with an order. Custom formulations for Ceramide-PCD®
begin at 800 bottles. Additional custom formulas can be provided starting at an industry low of 500 bottles for capsules, 1500 bottles for liquids, and 2000 bottles for tablets and powders. All products are made in FDA-inspected and cGMP-certified facilities in the US.
Please visit our website at TruBodyWellness.com.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ceramide-PCD® is a registered trademark of Tru Body Wellness.
Copyright 2023 Tru Body Wellness