Press Release Summary:
Featuring heavy duty and precision magnetic guides, BW Series Precision Butt Welder available in range from 40 to 150 KVA for up to 16mm. Designed with fully adjustable clamp, unit provides pneumatic controls. Having multiple scheduling capabilities, product comes with optional robot loading, handheld programming unit pendant and AGI Argon gas. Unit’s weld head is available at 90 or 0 degrees.
Original Press Release:
New Precision Welder
Automated Industrial Machinery, Inc. (AIM, Inc., USA) released a new stand-alone product for wire welding: The new high precision butt welder “BW series” consists of butt welders from 40 to 150 KVA (for up to 16mm or 5/8” with) with AC or mid frequency inverter models feature:
- Fully automatic welding control with multiple schedules capability
- Heavy duty/high precision guides provide accurate and repeatable alignment
- Adjustable clamp & tip force (Pneumatic control)
- Weld head can be ordered at 90 or 0 degrees (front forward or top down welding)
- Adjustable upset position with mechanical counters
- Fully adjustable and easily accessible clamp adjustment for precise clamp alignment
- Available Magnetic guides
Depending on customer needs, the welders can be supplied with various options:
- Robot loading
- Handheld programming unit pendant
- AGI Argon Gas for Stainless Welding
- Consumables: weld inserts made with Elkonite (Copper Tungsten / Tungsten & Molybdenum)
The BW welder series offer high presision and robust construction for consistent and quality welds with minimal maintenance in any environment. Welding integration made easy for automated cells, simple robot integration offering the most consistent quality welds all the times. Power savings can be accomplished with the mid frequency DC models with a balanced 3-phase electrical load.
To learn more, please contact AIM at +1 630 458-0008 or Sales@AIMmachines.com
Product Page at http://www.aimmachines.com/bw-standalone-welding-unit/
AIM, Inc., “Forming our future with yours” Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
502 S. Vista Avenue,
Addison, IL 60101
+1 630 458 0008