Press Release Summary:
Flush-circuit, conductive-plastic Series 6209 meets MIL-PRF-39023B specifiations for vibration and shock, and is made of materials and epoxies that can operate continuously at temperatures from -65 to 300 deg F. It has 0.875 in. body dia, bushing or servo mount, and is available in other body sizes, shaft lengths, widths, and custom packaging. Resistance is 1K +/-10%, electrical angle is 160 deg, linearity is +/-0.5%, and operational life is 50 million cycles.
Original Press Release:
Flush Circuit Conductive Plastic Pot Meets MIL-PRF-39023B, Operates Continually At 300 deg F
Grass Valley, CA. March 7, 2002-Designed specifically for operation in harsh environments, where long life and reliability are critical, is the JDK Controls 6209 Series of aerospace quality and reliability potentiometers, featuring materials and epoxies that can operate continually at 300 deg F.
- Temperature rating- -65 degrees to +300 degrees F continuous
- Vibration/ Shock and other per MIL-PRF-39023B
- .875" Body diameter - Bushing or servo mount
- Model in photo has body length of .625"
- Other body sizes, shaft lengths, widths and custom packaging available
- Resistance- 1K +/-10%
- Electrical Angle - 160 degrees
- Independent Linearity- +/-0.5%
- Output Smoothness- less than 0.1%
- Other resistance values, electrical angles, and linearities available.
Operational Life-- 50 million cycles (100 million revolutions) minimum
Pricing- Approximately $50/each for quantities over 1,000
For more info JDK Controls, 424 Crown Pt. Circle, Grass Valley, CA. 95945 (530)273-4608 FAX (530) 273-0769 -- www.jdkcontrols.com