Press Release Summary:
Suited for field and laboratory use, MC2100 lets users measure andÂ simulate DC voltage, current, resistance, thermocouples, RTDs,Â and pressure. ThisÂ ruggedized calibrator offers 2 simultaneously displayed channels, which are independent and isolated from each other, and is also available with range of external pressure sensors. Along with accuracy up to 0.015% of reading, features include backlit graphical display, 6-key keyboard, andÂ 24 V transmitter loop supply.
Original Press Release:
MC2100 Multifunction Calibrator Built with Quality in Mind
Measure & Simulate: DC Voltage, Current, Resistance, Thermocouples, RTDs, & Pressure
The BRAND NEW MC2100 is a portable, rugged, & easy-to-use Multifunction Calibrator ideal for your calibration needs in the field and laboratory.
The MC2100 is a highly accurate calibrator with 2 simultaneously displayed channels, independent and isolated from each other. The MC2100 is also available with a vast range of external pressure sensors.
The MC2100 Includes:
• Highest Accuracy in Class: Up to 0.015% of Reading
• 24V Transmitter Loop Supply (Input & Output)
• Optional External Pressure Modules (Up to 10,500 PSI)
• High Quality Connectors for Standard or Bare Cable Connections
• Easy-to-use keyboard with only 6 keys
• Rechargeable Battery
• Large Backlit Graphical Display
• Traceable Calibration Certificate (Included)
For additional information, please contact:
E Instruments International
402 Middletown Blvd., Suite 216, Langhorne, PA 19047