Press Release Summary:
Synthesized by polymerizing PMDA and ODA in strong polar solvents, polyimide film performs from -169 to +300Â°C and is resistant to effects of solvents and atomic radiation. This Class H (180Â°C) insulating material supports diverse areas of use. Coated with silicone adhesive, black polyimide film (non-adhesive) comes in 1,500 m x 520 mm x 25 micron to 350 m x 520 mmÂ x 125 micron sizes. Brown polyimide film (non-adhesive) comes in 520 mm sizes from 12.5–150 micron.
Original Press Release:
New.12- Black Polyimide Film, Tape and Brown Polyimide Film
We professionally manufactures a wide range of Black Polyimide Film, Tape and Brown Polyimide Film.
Polyimide film is synthesized by polymerizing PMDA and ODA in strong polar solvents
through the process of forming film and imines treatment at high temperature.
It is Class H(180°C) insulating material. This product has excellent physical, chemical, electrical properties, atomic radiation resistant, solvent resistant, low & high temperature resistant,
It performs successfully in the wide range of temperature as low as -169°C and as high as +300°C.
Because of its unique excellent properties.
It is the most ideal choice in many applications.
• This product can be used in
• flexible printed circuits
• as insulating materials of flat electric cables
• wires and motors
1. Black polyimide film non adhesive
25 micron x 520mm x1500m
50 micron x 520mm x 500m
75 micron x 520mm x 500m
100 micron x 520mm x 350m
125 micron x 520mm x 350m
2. Black polyimide tape
Black Polyimide Tape uses polyimide film as the backing material and coated with silicone adhesive.
It possess excellent electrical insulation, dimensional stability, high temperature resistance, and leaves no defective gum
When tearing off.
The difference between black polyimide film and common polyimide film is that it shows a better shielding performance.
• Polyimide tape (KAPTON) can be used for finger protection
• PCB, printed circuit boards
• Gold finger, tin stove, electric motors, transformers, heating equipment, electrical insulation.
• lithium batteries, hot tin hole machining, tin furnace shadowing each stage protection.
• motor insulation, coil winding, electromagnetic shielding, anti-static, wire or cable.
• magnet wire insulation.
3. Brown polyimide film non adhesive
12.5 micron x 520mm
25 micron x 520mm
50 micron x 520mm
75 micron x 520mm
100 micron x 520mm
125 micron x 520mm
150 micron x 520mm
Feel free to get in touch with us if you have any question or further requests.
EMI TAPE CO.LTD
Tel : 82-51-506-7442