Press Release Summary:
WIN PL-81870 IoT Gateway is used in factory floor control and data streaming in manufacturing industries. Unit is constructed from extruded aluminum and heavy-duty steel and is IP40 protection rated. Gateway features with Intel® Baytrail-I E3815 processor, built-in HDMI 1.4a connector and SIM card/CFast socket. Product can be operated in -20°C-+70°C temperature range and comes with 1x Full-Sized Mini-PCIe socket and 1x GbE Ethernet port.
Original Press Release:
WIN Enterprises Announces PL-8187A IoT Gateway with Intel Atom E3815 SoC Processor
WIN Enterprises, Inc., a leading designer and manufacturer of embedded x86 motherboards and appliances for OEMs, announces the WIN PL-81870 IoT Gateway, an entry-level embedded IoT device designed for factory floor control and data streaming from the sensors and actuators of the manufacturing line. Communications is via wired or wireless links to back-end servers located at the network’s edge. Provisions for antennas for wireless communication are included.
- Aluminum extrusion and heavy-duty steel,
- IP40 Protection
- Lower power consumption
- Ultra-Slim height (42mm)
- Intel® Baytrail-I E3815 Processor onboard (1.46GHz/6W TDP)
- Built-in HDMI 1.4a connector (Max resolution is 1920x1080)
- 1x Full-Sized Mini-PCIe Socket (Reserved PCIe X1 and USB 2.0 Signal)
- 1x GbE Ethernet port with Intel® i210IT Ethernet controller
- Reserved SIM card/CFast Socket -- easy to swap
- DC12V Input with lockable connector
- -20°C ~ +70°C Operating Temp
- Provisions for antennas
- High-level edge servers are used for more comprehensive analytics, data aggregation and filtering, and issuing M2M or human alerts, etc. These gateways pass filtered data up to the Cloud for additional analytics, reporting, and archiving. Four technology layers create an integrated IIoT system to provide efficient manufacturing.