Guangzhou International Lighting Exhibition 2013 (June 9 -12): Osram to showcase over 300 products and solutions that improve quality of life and address today's lighting challenges
HONG KONG - In response to the growing need for energy efficiency, Osram is presenting a host of intelligent and efficient lighting solutions at the Guangzhou International Lighting Exhibition 2013. These solutions underline Osram's lead position in the lighting market and on-going commitment to driving the transition towards solid state lighting (SSL) and a greener and brighter future. They include:
- Osram's Duris S 5 LED, with its outstanding lifespan of 35,000 hours in high-temperature conditions up to 105 degrees Celsius, is an ideal light source for linear and indoor lighting needs, including retrofits, down-lights, and panel luminaires. Its innovative LED package makes the component robust, but also cost-effective in terms of luminaire manufacturing expenses.
- The switch to solid-state lighting is not only occurring among professional organisations, but also households. In particular, many home users are accessing the technology through versatile products like Osram's LED Classic A lamps. These modern light sources are well suited to a variety of locations, from living rooms to bedrooms, and make for an environmentally friendly alternative to traditional incandescent and CFL-i lamps. The comprehensive Classic A product range includes solutions that boast lumen output levels from 250 to 810.
- While LED illumination will no doubt be more prevalent in the future, Osram's electronic control gear continues to provide energy-saving solutions for both solid-state and traditional lighting. The company's versatile T5/T8-supporting QTP-OPTIMAL gear, for example, makes traditional lighting significantly more cost-effective. But for those seeking the greenest lighting solutions, Osram's Optotronics drivers, and PrevaLED series products, such as PrevaLED Linear Value and PrevaLED Cube LED modules, are attractive choices.
- Osram's range of luminaires offer unparalleled and cost-effective control over how living, working and leisure spaces are lit. The LEDTOUCH Batten - a mid-power LED luminaire housed in an elegant aluminium casing and offering easy, plug-and-play connection features - is a prime example and an ideal power-saving light for offices or studies. The LEDTOUCH Tracklight L, meanwhile, with its far-reaching dimming and swivel options, offers both long-life and extensive versatility. The solution has been nominated to be added to the 2013 Alighting Awards' Top 10 Product list for its flexibility and elegant design in retail shop lighting
- As for Osram's Traxon solutions, these include complete, sustainable, and intelligent lighting systems that transform creative visions into differentiated and unforgettable lighting experiences in retail shops, architectural spaces, hospitality facilities and entertainment venues. Visitors to the Guangzhou Lighting Exhibition 2013 will be among the first to witness the latest of these solutions - the ultra-bright media facade system IMAGIC WEAVE(R) HO and Plug'n'Play linear lighting systems - both of which are making their grand Asia-Pacific debut. Show-goers can also experience dynamic lighting capabilities at their fingertips through iPads.
These products and many others can be found at the Osram booth (B10), located in Hall 3.1 of the Guangzhou Lighting Exhibition 2013.We look forward to seeing you there!
OSRAM GmbH of Munich, Germany is one of the two leading light manufacturers in the world. The company's portfolio covers the entire value chain from components - including lamps, opto semiconductors, like light-emitting diodes (LED) - to electronic control gears as well as complete luminaires, light management systems and lighting solutions. Osram has around 39,000 employees worldwide and generated revenue of 5.4 billion Euros in fiscal year 2012 (ended September 30, 2012). More than two-thirds of its revenue comes from energy-efficient products. The company's business activities have been focusing on light - and hence on quality of life - for over 100 years. Additional information can be found in the internet at www.osram.com.