CANBERRA, Australia - Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE: NOC) is exhibiting at the Military Communications and Information Systems (MilCIS) conference being held at the National Convention Center, 12-14 November 2013. The company will highlight a range of capabilities including live demonstrations and innovative technologies for cyber operations in booth #50.
"Northrop Grumman is an industry leader in information systems, computer network operations and cybersecurity and we are strongly positioned at every level to respond to customers' needs," said Ian Irving, chief executive for Australia, Northrop Grumman. "As we continue to expand and strengthen our presence in Australia, MilCIS provides an opportunity for us to demonstrate our breadth of military communications and information systems to our customers, academia and industry partners."
"Addressing new cyber threats demands real-time and continuous network diagnostics and monitoring, situational awareness and readiness," said Jim Myers, vice president and general manager for the cyber solutions division, Northrop Grumman. "We are at the forefront of the challenge to find innovative and affordable solutions that can effectively defend networks and offer protection across the entire cyber domain. Whether it's securing a network or cyber-hardening a payload, sensor or platform, Northrop Grumman can rapidly tailor solutions to and deliver products for a diverse set of problems, and has been doing so for more than 30 years."
Outpacing the rapidly evolving cyber threat spectrum demands constant innovation. Northrop Grumman, through aggressive technology investments in key research areas such as identity management, situational awareness, modeling and simulation, cloud security and supply chain, has a deep understanding of the breadth and complexity of cyber.
Northrop Grumman capabilities to be exhibited at the conference include:
Secure Communications Systems (SCS)
- Next-generation secure communications solution for military, government and large corporations.
- Each SCS device can manage multiple simultaneous external connections and select the optimal communications path based on performance and/or monetary considerations.
Common Biometric Framework (CBF)
- Essential to mission operations as an enterprise multimodal biometric repository for users throughout the globe.
- Provides storing and matching of biometric data on persons of interest.
Cyber Solutions Products & Capabilities
- Intelligence collection and fusion, threat detection, incident response, digital forensics and security monitoring.
Enhanced C4ISR Operationally Responsive Enterprise (eCORE)
- Rapid mission integration, deployment, support, training and maintenance, the solution is affordable and available now.
- Reduces footprint, power, cooling and sustainment requirements, and uses commercial-off-the-shelf and open source software to interface with any network.
Multirole Electronically Scanned Array (MESA) Radar
- Military airborne surveillance capabilities for the Boeing 737 Airborne Early Warning and Control (AEW&C) system.
Northrop Grumman is a leader in all aspects of computer network operations and cybersecurity, offering innovative solutions to help secure the nation's cyber future. The company's decades-long expertise cuts across every sector: intelligence, defence, civil, state and local, and commercial. For more information about Northrop Grumman in cybersecurity, go to www.northropgrumman.com/cybersecurity.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in unmanned systems, cyber, C4ISR, and logistics and modernisation to government and commercial customers worldwide. Please visit www.northropgrumman.com for more information.
Northrop Grumman Corporation
Contact: Erin Hatley, +61 2 6195 1814 (office), +61 403 596 940 (mobile), firstname.lastname@example.org; Ken Beedle (International), +44 207 747 1910 (office), +44 7787 174092 (mobile), email@example.com
Web Site: http://www.northropgrumman.com