Press Release Summary:
JacksonLeaÂ® heavy-duty non-woven abrasiveÂ tools provide consistent cleaning, finishing, and polishing forÂ steel, brass, aluminum, plastics, and wood. Specific products include soft-density, medium-grit, silicon carbide convolute surface-finishing wheels; medium-density, fine-grit convolute light-deburring wheels; hard-density, fine-grit convolute wheels for edge deburring;Â soft-Â or hard-density, medium-grit metal-blending wheels; and conformable, general-finishing flap brushes.
Original Press Release:
Osborn Introduces Line of JacksonLea® Brand, Non-Woven Abrasives
New line of heavy-duty, non-woven abrasive wheels and brushes offer consistent cleaning, finishing and polishing.
CLEVELAND – Osborn, the world’s leading supplier of industrial brushes, polishing compounds and buffs, introduces a new line of JacksonLea® brand non-woven abrasive wheels and brushes.
The proprietary, heavy-duty non-woven abrasive provides consistent cleaning, finishing and polishing for a variety of materials including steel, brass and aluminum, as well as plastics and wood.
The non-woven abrasive line includes:
• Surface-finishing wheels are soft-density, medium-grit, silicon carbide convolute wheels ideal for generating #3 and #4 finishes on flat, contoured and curved surfaces.
• Light-deburring wheels are medium-density, fine-grit convolute wheels for highly polished finishes.
• General-deburring wheels are hard density, fine-grit convolute wheels that provide an excellent value for edge deburring performance.
• Metal-blending wheels are available in soft- and hard-density and medium grit that provide economical metal finishing due to their unique bonding.
• General-finishing flap brushes offer consistent surface finishing with good conformability.
• Spin-On™ finishing flap brushes are designed with the benefits of general-finishing flap brushes, but feature a 5/8-inch-11 threaded adapter for quick mounting on a variety of hand tools.
“This new line of JacksonLea non-woven abrasives can be used in literally hundreds of applications to blend, clean, finish, deburr and polish,” said Brian Smith, marketing manager, Osborn. “These high-performing new products have a consistent and predictable work profile, as well as a competitive price.”
Osborn is the world’s leading supplier of surface treatment solutions and high-quality finishing tools for hundreds of industrial and commercial applications such as metal finishing, honing and surface polishing. Founded in 1887, Osborn now includes operations in 15 countries and serves customers in more than 100 countries. A unit of Jason Inc., Osborn carries more than 10,000 standard products and more than 100,000 customized solutions to serve a diverse group of customers and industries. For more information, visit osborn.com.