Technology is touching more people's lives every day. Multi Touch Technology-enabled devices and equipment can sense touch inputs in more than one location simultaneously, and they are having a profound impact in today's digital signage and interactive kiosk systems settings. Nearly everyone is beginning to interact frequently with multi-touch displays through the two-fingered 'pinch, zoom, rotate' features now standard on digital signage and interactive kiosk systems. The ease-of-use and ubiquity of touch screen designs in interactive kiosk is having a knock-on effect when it comes to expectations for user interfaces within a public exhibit that provides access to information and applications for communication, commerce, entertainment, and education. And for designers looking to deliver the optimum user experience by unlocking the power of touch-based control, the future is absolutely multi touch.
AIS Industrial Monitor Displays Powered By Projected Capacitive Multi Touch Screen Technology
IRVINE, California - American Industrial Systems Inc. AIS, an ISO 9001:2008 certified supplier and manufacturer of Projected Capacitive Multi-Touch Screen Monitors are fully-integrated‚ off-the-shelf units (COTS) that combine high-performance Projected Capacitive Touch Technology (PCT or PCAP), in industrial-grade LCD flat panels‚ with open frame chassis-mount industrial design. The PCAP multi-touch screen displays with an HMI interface provide a full range of industrial-grade units with multi-function capabilities and brilliant displays. AIS multi-touch flat panel displays are designed for Digital Signage Systems, Self-Service Kiosk Systems, and OEM Machinery Builders. This PCAP technology is a capacitance system that delivers a sensitive and accurate two-touch interactive experience. P-PCT monitor has been specifically developed to provide high performance multi-touch interactivity for display sizes in 15", 17", 19", and 21.5".
AIS Displays EnhanceUser ExperiencesIn Digital Signage And Interactive Kiosk Systems
• Enhanced Displays: Clarity, Accuracy And Simplicity
• Enabled Visibility: Faster, Better And Intelligent
• Optimized User Experience
- Digital Signage Systems
- Financial Services Kiosks
- Photo Kiosks
- Ticketing Kiosks
- Movie Ticket Kiosks
- Visitor Management And Security Kiosks
- Building Directory And Wayfinding Kiosks
- Hospital And Medical Clinic Registration And Check-In Kiosks
Discover AIS' full Range of Projected Capacitive Multi Touch Screen Monitor Displays
• Open Frame Projected Capacitive Multi Touch Monitor Displays
• Desktop Projected Capacitive Multi Touch Monitor Displays
• Widescreen Projected Capacitive Multi Touch Monitor Displays
Major Benefits Of AIS Projected Capacitive Multi Touch Screen Monitor Displays
• Long lasting product cycle for continuity thru all phases of project rollouts and servicing
• Easy-to-install console, open frame chassis-mount display
• Slim dimensions enable better enclosure designs
• Multiple mounting options (100mm VESA mount and side brackets)
• All steel construction provides rugged frame for public use environments
• Two independent touch points (with Windows 7 OS)
• Improved power efficiency and reduced consumption
• TUV, CE, UL, CUL, FCC-B, RoHS, and IPX1 approvals
About American Industrial Systems, Inc. (AIS)
AIS is a leading global designer and manufacturer of specialty Industrial Monitors, Outdoor Digital Signage Display System, Digital Signage Players, Rugged Displays, Industrial Panel PCs, Rugged Panel Computers, Military Embedded Computing, and Operator Interface Terminals, and solutions for customers in the Government, Aerospace, Defense, Building Automation, Chemical and Petrochemical, Food and Beverage, Oil and Gas, Packaging, Pharmaceuticals, Pulp and Paper, Solar Power, Utilities, Water and Waste Water, and Wind Power markets. AIS specializes in designing and manufacturing cost-effective LCD and embedded computing products for the industrial market, as well as ODM/OEM applications worldwide. Whether your vision involves off-the-shelf displays or highly customized embedded computing solutions, AIS can supply the experience, technology, and resources needed in building it right and getting you to market first. For additional information on AIS products and services, please call AIS toll-free at 1-888-485-6688 or visit: www.aispro.com.
American Industrial Systems, Inc.