The Nex Flow™ X-Stream™ Supreme Pneumatic Conveyor (XSPC) Compressed Air Operated Conveyor in silver hard anodized aluminum is non-clogging and ideal for conveying materials such as textiles.Â Available in sizes ranging from 1" to 2" inside diameters.Â Straight through design allows material to pas through without worry of interference or clogging,
Nex Flow™ X-Stream ™ Supreme Pneumatic Conveyor (XSPC) systems are Pneumatic Conveying units with virtually no moving parts that can convey solid material at high rates and over long distances.Â It utilizes compressed air for a powerful, efficient venture action along its length in a compact design for high capacity conveying over large distances.Â Simply clamp a standard hose size to each end of the Nex Flow™ X-Stream ™ Supreme Pneumatic Conveyor (XSPC) to create the high energy conveying system.Â Â No moving parts means maintenance free operation with the flow rate and capacity controlled using a pressure regulator.
Applications include the following:
1. Convey ball bearings, screws, metal and plastic parts from machinery.
2. Loading hoppers with resin on molding machines.
3. Load and convey caps in bottle filling lines.
4. Replace high maintenance blower systems, especially in intermittent applications.
5. Waste trim removal in paper, film and foil converting – non clogging
6. Thread conveying in textile operations.
7. Assist in central collection systems as a booster