Press Release Summary:
- Prints vibrant, high opacity, soft, crisp, and wash-resistant images on cotton, nylon, polyester, denim, fleece, spandex and ribbed textiles
- Available with max printing area of 4" x 4" and capable of single and multi pass printing
- Ideal for printing t-shirt neck care labels, uniforms, underwear, denim material, denim pants pockets, denim waistbands, face masks and other apparel substrates
Original Press Release:
Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc. Introduces Volta™ S150 1-color Tabletop Care Label Printing Machine
Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc. introduces Volta™ S150 screen printer for t-shirt care label printing and printing face masks printing.
Woburn, Massachusetts - Ink manufacturing technology company, Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc. introduces the Volta™ S150 screen printer machine—a revolutionary 1-color tabletop care label printing machine for printing t-shirt neck care labels, uniforms, underwear, denim material, denim pants pockets, denim waistbands, face masks, and other apparel substrates.
The Volta™ S150 prints vibrant, high opacity, soft, crisp, and wash-resistant images on cotton, nylon, polyester, denim, fleece, spandex, and ribbed textiles. Screen printing with the S150 is superior to pad printing because of the ability to print bright white images on dark substrates at extremely low costs.
In addition, this machine is perfect for printing on jeans and denim—an impossible feat with pad printing process.
This 1-color tabletop care label printing machine is perfect for both start-ups and heavy-duty industrial textile printing operations. The Volta™ S150 tagless printer is not only great for printing on t-shirt care labels and face masks, but it is also a perfect for printing on flat promotional products and industrial parts.
This machine features:
- Max printing area is (4" x 4")
- Part Height 4.2”
- Printing speed (1600parts per hour)
- Automatic and semi-automatic modes.
- Rapid job change
- Single and multi pass printing capable
- Fully featured, high reliable pneumatic components
- Easy set up/ Tool-less setup for quick job changeover,
- Screen clean up mode
- a simple PLC touch screen control panel
- an adjustable x-y fixture holder table, and variable inking—two features that are a first in screen printing.
- Print frequency controls which allow the operator to regulate print opacity, quality, and speed.
- Space saving (compact design), and much more.
Volta™ S150 screen printing machine is ideal to print with the Natron™ screen printing inks. These include silicone inks for both textiles and rubber, LED UV screen printing inks, water based inks, solvent screen printing inks. Use this machine to also print on Neoprene rubber with the NxT Series as well as with the MG Series inks for glass.
For more information about the Volta™ S150 1-color tabletop care label printing machine, please visit https://www.bostonindustrialsolutions.com/volta-s150-screen-printer/, For contact information call:+1(781)-281-2558 or send an email to email@example.com
About Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc.
Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc. is a Technology manufacturing company that makes advanced printing inks, equipment, supplies, software, and provides printing solutions to industrial, medical, toys, automotive, aerospace, apparel, consumer, and promotional companies worldwide. Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc. is the global leader of silicone ink manufacturing worldwide. For more company news and new products, visit www.bostonindustrialsolutions.com/news/