Press Release Summary:
- Provides crisper views that can be rotated or zoomed while cutting, and streamlined user actions in all views
- Detects collisions and near-misses between all machine tool components such as axis slides, heads, turrets, rotary tables, spindles and tool changers
- Simulates drilling and trimming of composite parts, water jet, riveting, robots, mill/turn and parallel kinematics
Original Press Release:
CGTech to Demonstrate VERICUT 9.0 at WESTEC
Irvine, CA – CGTech will demonstrate version 9.0 of VERICUT CNC machine simulation and optimization software in booth 1337 at the WESTEC tradeshow. VERICUT simulates real NC data on digital twin machines to prevent crashes, identify conflicts between setups and tooling, and ensure machined parts match engineering designs.
VERICUT 9.0 features several enhancements designed to increase power and improve efficiency:
- Save time with instant access to viewing the workpiece, CNC machine, or both
- Auto-configure VERICUT for optimization with improved connectivity to tooling websites and cloud repositories
- Use major functions (like Section, X-Caliper and AUTO-DIFF) in any view
- Easily switch between workpiece and machine views, layouts and docking arrangements
“VERICUT 9.0’s all new graphics display sets the bar for realism and streamlines user actions in all views,” says VERICUT Product Manager, Gene Granata. “In version 9.0, there’s more flexibility to display/hide machine and other components, enhanced Section and better translucency. Most users will experience gains in performance - especially in VERICUT’s free Reviewer app.”
CGTech will also demonstrate VERICUT’s Force optimization module at WESTEC. VERICUT + Force provides an integrated simulation-optimization solution that can significantly reduce machining times, and improve cutting tool and machine life. All NC programs, new or old, can be optimized with Force to run as efficiently and safely as possible. Force is available for milling, turning, and mill-turn machines.
CGTech’s VERICUT® software is the standard for CNC simulation, verification, optimization, analysis, and additive manufacturing. CGTech also offers programming and simulation software for composites automated fiber-placement, tape-laying, and drilling/fastening CNC machines. VERICUT software is used by companies of different sizes in all industries. Established in 1988, and headquartered in Irvine, California; CGTech has offices worldwide. For more information: visit the CGTech website at cgtech.com, call (949) 753-1050, or email email@example.com.