Press Release Summary:
- Features multi-tasking capabilities that provides lag-free and intense PC-like gaming experience via Android phone
- Provides with 4K HDMI (3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz) or VGA (1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz) resolution and provides power up to 60 W
- Offered with USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A port for high speed data transfer and USB 2.0 Type-A port for keyboard and mouse usage
Original Press Release:
ATEN Enhances Android Mobile Gaming Experience
New USB-C Multiport Mini Dock Provides Lag-free Monitor, Keyboard and Mouse Connection to Android Phones
IRVINE, CA – March 27, 2019 – ATEN Technology, Inc., the technology leader and global manufacturer of KVM and Pro AV connectivity solutions, today launched its newest USB-C Multiport Mini Dock, the “UH3236”. With multi-task capabilities, the powerful and versatile portable docking solution provides a lag-free and intense PC-like gaming experience for mobile gamers via their Android phone. A single, highly-responsive USB-C cable connects an external display, keyboard and mouse while charging and accessing a speedy Ethernet network.
Offering an alternative solution for gamers who play on touch screens, ATEN’s new USB-C Multiport Mini Dock was designed to provide extra expansion capabilities for today’s mobile gamers. Wired connections reduce latency and secure responsiveness, while an Ethernet port allows for accessing a speedy wired network (instead of Wi-Fi or 4G/5G) for a better ping rate. Moreover, gamers can use either the HDMI or VGA port that displays in FHD, allowing connection to large monitors or TV screens. The combined use of these devices provides more responsiveness and precision to create a better gaming experience.
- Plug and play (no drivers needed)
- 4K HDMI (3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz) or VGA (1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz) resolution
- Up to 60W power delivery pass-through allows users to charge their phone or laptop via a USB-C power adapter, while engaging in an intense battle with opponents
- Connect up to five devices through a single USB-C cable
- Two USB-A ports allows users to utilize a mouse and keyboard on their Android device
- (1) USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A port for 5 Gbps high-speed data transfers
- (1) USB 2.0 Type-A port for keyboard and mouse usage
- Works with all major operating systems (Windows, OS X and Android)
“ATEN’s newest USB-C Multiport Mini Dock is a powerful and versatile dock that allows users to transform their Android phone into a complete PC-like environment through a single USB-C cable,” said Aaron Johnson, product manager at ATEN Technology, Inc. “The dock will impress mobile gamers with its ability to provide a superior gaming experience while using their keyboard and mouse.”
Pricing and Availability
ATEN’s USB-C Multiport Mini Dock with Power Pass-Through is available for $104 MSRP through ATEN’s channel of distribution and reseller partners: http://www.aten.com/us/en/where-to-buy/.
For more information, product features, and technical specifications, visit: https://www.aten.com/us/en/products/usb-&-thunderbolt/docking-station/uh3236/.
For more information about ATEN’s complete line of docking stations, visit: https://www.aten.com/us/en/products/usb-&-thunderbolt/docking-station/.
About ATEN Technology, Inc.:
ATEN Technology, Inc. is the technology leader and global manufacturer of KVM and Pro AV connectivity solutions, and the U.S. subsidiary of ATEN International Co., Ltd. (TWSE: 6277), established in 1979. A certified member of theHDBaseT Alliance, holding over 500 industry patents, ATEN offers integrated KVM, Professional Audio (Pro AV), and Intelligent Power solutions, across all industries including corporate, commercial, government, industrial, entertainment, educational, and retail environments.
A technology first company, ATEN’s advanced ability to quickly develop customized solutions in KVM, Pro AV, PDU, USB, and data communication lines allows the company to build products that connect, manage, and optimize electronics based on customer need. ATEN’s comprehensive portfolio of innovative, reliable products is available worldwide, with local U.S support. For more information, visit: www.aten.com/us/en/ and follow @ATENConnect on Twitter.
MRB Public Relations for ATEN
+1 732.758.1100, x. 105