Press Release Summary:
- Includes 45 mm diameter lights in five different lengths, from 420 mm to 1200 mm
- Provides 5 lumens-per-millimeter and deliver 150 lumens-per-watt efficiency
- Ideal for machining centers, assembly cells, moisture proof applications and enclosed machine applications
Original Press Release:
Balluff’s New Tube LED Machine Lights Provide Strong Light Intensity with Glare-free Diffusion
Using high efficiency LEDs with a diffusion housing, Balluff’s new tube LED machine lights deliver bright light while taking up a minimal amount of machine space.
Florence, KY. (PRWeb) August 23, 2019 -- They retain the brightness of modern LEDs with a 5000 K color temperature while eliminating glare. And these machine lights are IP67-rated for resistance to most coolants and lubricants.
Balluff’s new portfolio includes 45 mm diameter lights in five different lengths, from 420 mm to 1200 mm.
They provide almost 5 lumens-per-millimeter and deliver 150 lumens-per-watt efficiency.
These LED machine lights are maintenance-free and have a low 24 V DC protective voltage. They provide optimal energy efficiency for overall cost savings. Well-suited applications include lighting for: machining centers, assembly cells, moisture proof applications, and any enclosed machine.
Key features include:
- Diffuser for glare-free, homogeneous large-area lighting with 5000 K color temperature
- Shock- and vibration-proof
- IP67-rated protection for harsh environments, resistant to most coolants and lubricants
- High-efficiency LED technology with low energy consumption
- Standard M12 plug-in connection easy to install
Learn more at: http://www.balluff.com