New Touch Screen Monitors With 1,500 nits Brightness
Press Release Summary:
- SRMHETRWP-15C is a rugged, industrial-grade 15" sunlight readable touch screen
- Automated ambient light sensor dims and brightens the screen
- Corrosion-resistant, waterproof stainless steel enclosure withstands rain, sleet and snow
Original Press Release:
Rugged Outdoor Touch Screen Monitors for Outdoor Systems
(Arlington Hts., IL) TRU-Vu Monitors, a leading provider of industrial-grade monitors and touch screens, recently introduced a rugged outdoor panel-mount touch screen. It is ideal for use in outdoor kiosks, truck scale terminals, automated truck ticketing, load-out systems, check-in stations, and more.
Video monitors and touch screens are one of the most critical elements in any of these unattended systems. The user must be able to view data, routing instructions, ticket information and more in direct sunlight and any other conditions. The screen must be highly-visible, rugged, and dependable 24/7/365.
The SRMHETRWP-15C is a rugged, industrial-grade 15” Sunlight Readable touch screen. They are currently deployed in numerous facilities throughout the world. This new model provides many important advantages for use in any automated outdoor system:
- Super-high visibility. With 1,500 nits brightness, this model is 5-6X brighter than standard screens. It is ideal for use in direct sunlight. An automated ambient light sensor dims and brightens the screen based upon ambient light conditions.
- Suitable for any environment. The corrosion-resistant, waterproof stainless steel enclosure withstands rain, sleet and snow. It will operate in temperatures from -22° to +185°F.
- Increased efficiency and safety. Touch screen enables users to check in and check out without any on-site personnel, reducing personal interaction and increasing safety.
- Rugged and reliable. Industrial-grade design, 24/7/365 operation, exclusive TRU-TUFF treatment for shock and vibration, and our full 3-year warranty ensure long-term reliable performance.
- Simple installation and compatibility. Unique panel-mount design ensures quick installation. Analog and digital video inputs, and 12-24VDC or 90-240VAC power provide maximum flexibility.
The SRMHETRWP-15C Sunlight Readable panel-mount touch screen monitor will ensure that your outdoor automated system will be easy to operate, perform flawlessly, save time and money, and increase safety. Similar models (with and without touch screen) are available with screen sizes from 8.4” to 24”.
About the Company:
TRU-Vu Monitors offers over 200 models of industrial-grade LCD monitors and touch screens. This includes Sunlight Readable, Medical-Grade, Zero-Bezel, Panel-Mount, Open Frame and more. All monitors can also be modified or customized to meet your exact requirements. They are backed by a full 3-year warranty.
For More Information, Please Contact:
TRU-Vu Monitors, Inc.
925 East Rand Road
Arlington Heights, IL 60004 USA