Press Release Summary:
- TEK400H-H2, TEK500H-H4 and TEK560H-H4 features TEK backward curved airfoil wheels, HVAC’s quietest and most efficient OEM impellers
- Designed to slide into field-erected or factory-built air handling units or plenums
- Deliver fan performances approaching aerodynamic perfection
Original Press Release:
TEK Plenum Fan
Continental Fan’s TEK Plenum Fans have a robust new design and three new models. TEK plenum fans feature TEK backward curved airfoil wheels, HVAC’s quietest and most efficient OEM impellers. TEK Impellers combine precision injection molding techniques with modern high strength plastics to produce a wheel that is stronger than steel, yet half its weight. They deliver fan performances approaching aerodynamic perfection.
TEK Plenum Fans are designed to slide into field-erected or factory-built air handling units or plenums. They pressurize the plenum in which they operate and are suited for supply or return air applications. This design saves space by eliminating traditional scroll housings, transitions, and diffusers normally found within a plenum.
Features & Benefits
- Robust new design
- Three new models: TEK400H-H2, TEK500H-H4 & TEK560H-H4
- High efficiency, backward curved airfoil impeller
- Injection molded GRP polyamide TEK impeller
- Modular construction, compact design
- OEM custom configurations available
- Horizontal and vertical applications
- Non-overloading power characteristics
- TEFC industrial duty motors
- Supply or return applications
The TEK Plenum Fan, a better AIRFLOW solution from:better AIRFLOW by DESIGNTM
For more information contact Bruce Gover, or visit us on the web to view our full line of OEM Solutions & Custom Fans.
Continental Fan Manufacturing Inc.
T: 800-779-4021 Ext: 302