Press Release Summary:
- Dry seal used in operations that produce dust near crushing or screening equipment.
- Low drag seal is ideal for conveyor owners concerned about horsepower
- Titanium seal for conditions including wet and slurry applications
Original Press Release:
Brand-new Application-specific Seals will Extend Conveyor Idler Life in Unique Operating Conditions
Morris, Minn. – Superior Industries, Inc., a U.S. based manufacturer and global supplier of bulk material processing and handling systems, will revolutionize the conveyor idler market when it introduces a group of application-specific idlers seals at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2020. They’re one of a dozen new products the company will introduce in booth C31389.
“These next-generation SpinGuard® Idler Seals will offer greater protection in applications known to expose bearings to fugitive material prematurely,” says Paul Schmidgall, the chief engineer of Superior’s conveyor components division. “We tested dozens of seal iterations over more than five years of and we think we have some pretty robust options.”
Superior says it now offers four application-specific conveyor idler seals:
- SpinGuard Wet Seal: Applications experiencing unsatisfactory idler life due to high moisture. Common conditions include wet processing, frequent washdowns and dredging.
- SpinGuard Dry Seal: Operations that produce dust near crushing or screening equipment.
- SpinGuard Low Drag Seal: For conveyor owners concerned about horsepower. Eco-friendly idlers designed with low drag seal for overland or long distance conveying.
- SpinGuard Titanium™ Seal: For the most extreme conditions including wet and slurry applications.
Each class of seal will be easily recognized by a unique color: Wet Seals are blue, Dry are ivory, Low Drag are green and the Titanium Seal is silver. Superior says lead times for these application-specific idler seals can be equal to their day-to-day, industry-leading production response times.
Superior Industries at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2020
Superior will launch a dozen new products for. Displayed equipment will include the brand new Sentry™ Horizontal crushing, screening, washing and conveying applications Shaft Impact (HSI) crusher, Fusion™ Modular Platform, belt drive Valor® Vertical Shaft Impact (VSI) crusher, bolted model Liberty® Jaw Crusher, Alliance® Low Water Washer and Portable Spirit® Wash Plant. Additional equipment with new features include the Anthem® Inclined Screen, gear drive Valor® Vertical Shaft Impact (VSI) crusher, P500 Patriot® Cone Crusher, Aggredry® Dewatering Washer and TeleStacker® Conveyor. Additionally, aftermarket solutions including new conveyor idlers, pulleys and accessories, plus crushing rotors, cone bushings, cone heads and jaw dies will be displayed alongside a multimedia experience showcasing several turnkey projects completed by the company’s construction management division. See Superior inside Central Hall at booth C31389 and start with the ones who change the game.
About Superior Industries, Inc.
From Rock Face to Load Out®, Superior Industries engineers and manufactures groundbreaking bulk material processing and handling equipment and cutting-edge components. From its headquarters in Morris, Minnesota, USA, the manufacturer supplies bulk crushing, screening, washing and conveying systems plus all related parts and services for industries like aggregates and mining. In addition to its home plant, Superior operates from five additional U.S. facilities, plus international factories in Canada, Brazil and China. (www.superior-ind.com)
Name: Corey Poppe
Title: Communications Manager
Phone: +1 (320) 589-2406
315 E State Highway 28
Morris, Minnesota 56267