Press Release Summary:
- Comes with MBD324 motherboard, 2x 4GB of DDR4 2400 memory, 128GB of M.2 storage, two gigabit Ethernet ports, and 84W power adaptor
- Incorporates IBASE iCONTROL for power-on/off scheduling, automatic power recovery and low-temperature boot protection
- Features AMD Ryzen™ embedded v-series processor, Vega GPU and 4x HDMI 2.0 with independent audio output support
Original Press Release:
Powerful AMD Ryzen™ Digital Signage Player with 4x 4K HDMI Outputs
Taipei, Taiwan, March 6, 2020 - IBASE Technology Inc. (TPEx: 8050), a world leader in the manufacture of multi-display digital signage players and embedded systems unveils its latest fanless signage player based on the AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V1605B processor. The SI-324-N drives four independent displays running 4K resolution with next-generation visual clarity. Thanks to the Vega GPU architecture in the AMD Ryzen™ SoC design that provides superior graphics and multimedia processing, and performance of up to 8 compute units.
The powerful SI-324-N is extremely suitable for deployment in retail chains, shopping malls, airports, and banks to deliver compelling video advertising and content. By using the AMD Eyefinity utility, setup is easy to configure a 1x2, 2x1, 1x3, 3x1, 1x4, 4x1 or 2x2 for menu-board and video-wall applications. Measuring 215(w) x 164(d) x 45mm(h), the system comes with a bracket for wall mount installation and, a cableless design for easy maintenance, and product availability for up to 10 years.
The standard SI-324-N houses the MBD324 motherboard, 2x 4GB of DDR4 2400 memory, 128GB of M.2 storage, two Gigabit Ethernet ports, and an 84W power adaptor. Operating systems supported are Windows 10 IoT Enterprise and Linux Ubuntu. Moreover, SI-324-N incorporates IBASE iCONTROL for power-on/off scheduling, automatic power recovery and low-temperature boot protection, as well as hardware EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) to prevent display issues caused by cable disconnection, unrecognized display or power interruption. For more information, please visit www.ibase.com.tw.
- iCONTROL intelligent energy-saving & Observer remote monitoring technologies
- AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V-Series processor
- Vega GPU with up to 8 Compute Units
- 4x HDMI 2.0 with independent audio output support
- Built-in hardware EDID emulation function with software setting mode
- 2x DDR4-2400 SO-DIMM, dual channel, Max. 32GB
- 1x Mini PCI-E (full-size) for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 4G LTE and capture card options
- 1x M.2 E-Key (2230) for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth options
- 1x M.2 M-Key (2280) for storage
- Compact and fanless design
About IBASE Technology
IBASE Technology is a reputable manufacturer and supplier of digital signage players. Since it was established in 2000, IBASE has been committed to the production of high-quality products, and to the rendering of excellent services. IBASE has a full range of digital signage system products catering across vertical markets including retail, fast food, hospitality, education and financial. Depending on their requirements, customers can choose the models based on performance, number of displays, resolution and ventilation designs. IBASE digital signage players feature advanced remote management that easily refreshes content and increases uptime while lowering costs. For more information, please visit www.ibase.com.tw.
Alice Chen, Senior Marketing Manager